No announcement yet.

Jacobs would have schooled Groves? I think so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    gee that's funny blacks here INSIST on being called African americans. anything else is an insult
    Joshua, Lewis, Benn, Eubank, Whyte, Haye, are all Brits, and they are black fighters. Just like Tyson, Foreman... etc.. the list goes on and on, are all All American greats, Ali, SRR, referring to them as black isn’t even necessary. They are icons of this sport.

But race baiting and lounge talk can get confused with general analytics of the sport, what they call getting emotional.

Comment

gee that's funny blacks here INSIST on being called African americans. anything else is an insult
      So far as I know that only applies to black Americans, not black Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Urban Brits are conditioned to moving sideways, like crabs, from a very early age.

The UK is a small, crowded country. We wouldn't be able to get past each other in the street if we swaggered around with our chests and arms puffed out like ghetto yanks.
        I was being serious, the crab like stance is stupid. They fools never watched Calzaghe tape to let their hands go, high guard up, move, man not even Maravilla Martinez could dance like Calzaghe. The Groves mantis stance is ******od, no wonder Froch whopped and taxed that ass

Comment

So far as I know that only applies to black Americans, not black Brits.
          I really don't believe you and I know all the pakis and Indians muslims there are forming their own country in Britain. pakis and Indians run 95% of the businesses in London with a muslim mayor. so your we are all Brits falls apart

Comment

Not a bad fight

Jacobs fights better over 12 rounds so as much as I hate to say it

Jacobs on points

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Funny how Jacobs was a bum when he signed to fight Golovkin but now "he beats groves" by the same folks who called him a bum.
              Danny Jacobs has been all things to everybody over the last 3 years.

Before Golovkin vs Jacobs:

GGG haters - "Danny's KO of Quillin is a better win than anything on GGG's resume. He had cancer and his grandma just died when he fought Pirog. Danny would KO GGG and Abel knows it, that's why Loeffler low-balled him .. they don't want that work ..."

GGG fans: "Nah .. Jacobs is a glass jawed bum who got KTFO by Pirog and decked by Mora. He just wants to defend his WBA regular title on PBC shows for the rest of his career."

After Golovkin vs Jacobs:

GGG fans - "Wow ... Jacobs has improved so much since he lost to Pirog, and he comes in at about 200lbs fight night! He's definitely the second most dangerous MW in the world .... great win by Golovkin!"

GGG haters - "Nah ... Jacobs is a glass jawed bum who got KTFO by Pirog and decked by Mora ... always has been and always will be."
              Last edited by kafkod; 02-19-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Jacobs has glass cornrows because Bummelo is a bum

Comment

I really don't believe you and I know all the pakis and Indians muslims there are forming their own country in Britain. pakis and Indians run 95% of the businesses in London with a muslim mayor. so your we are all Brits falls apart
                  How did we go from all blacks wanting to be called African American to pakis and Indians running 95% of the businesses in London and a Muslim mayor?

You lost me there.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                    I was being serious, the crab like stance is stupid. They fools never watched Calzaghe tape to let their hands go, high guard up, move, man not even Maravilla Martinez could dance like Calzaghe. The Groves mantis stance is ******od, no wonder Froch whopped and taxed that ass
                    BJS doe!!!

Comment

BJS doe!!!
                      Alcine and Rubio beat Lemieux way before BJS, and David isn’t a boxer but moreso a slugger. Lee been through too many wars, rocked by a Bum Chavez Jr., amazing recovery against Jackson, almost knocked out by Quillin in Round 1.

BJS has been coasted easy fights. BJS’s best performance was against Monroe jr. with a total of 10 punches combined from both fighters which for 12 rounds is physically impossible, and BJS went yet again 12 with a ”hypejob” in Eubank Jr. BJS is like a Malignnaggi. And Bummelo is a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X