Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter- Confrontation in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Yeah and Ali before he won the title was put down by Henry Cooper and went on to beat big bad Liston. You have no point. Bud is pfp the best fighter in the world and Spence will be no match for him. No match. Spence hasn't even fought anyone with power. He hasn't even fought anyone imo who was capable of beating him lol... He's a fraud and Bud is going to expose his ass.
    I like Bud but Nelo got the best resume right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I like Bud but Nelo got the best resume right now.
      That doesn't put Nelo at pfp #1 doe.

Comment

That's asinine when we ALL KNOW bob won't allow Bud to enter that ring with Errol. Bud would but bob wont.
        It goes both ways. And we will find out which promoter/advisor will stop them from fighting.

Comment

• Another war is brewing. Love Shawn but I've riding with Keith since day one. AND STILL BABY.

Comment

porter has also been calling out DSG, why?
            Because they're both highly ranked in the WBC and the WBC offered them a fight for the interim title. If Porter wins the interim title, he's entitled to a better split of the money when he fights Thurman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              Porter fan I see what's going on here. I noticed you're having the same argument with other posters on NSB. You make some valid points but your conclusion needs revising.
              I'm not a fan period, let alone a fan of Porter.

If my conclusion needs revising, why not point out what you disagree with?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                Because they're both highly ranked in the WBC and the WBC offered them a fight for the interim title. If Porter wins the interim title, he's entitled to a better split of the money when he fights Thurman.
                Got it, thank you sir.

Comment

It goes both ways. And we will find out which promoter/advisor will stop them from fighting.
                  bob is the problem here & he has been for a very long time....

Comment

That doesn't put Nelo at pfp #1 doe.
                    How doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
                      What about Errol Spence (IBF ww champ) ?! I don't hear nothing from Thurman, Porter, Garcia or even Vargas about wanting to fight him. Just crickets!!
                      some nobody called spence out he aint scurred!

Comment

Working...
                      X