Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lederman: “Jim..I love effective aggression and landing the harder shots..” ggg Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I score like lederman basically. It's all about weighing the damage vs the volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Lmao, so sad. I would like you more if you were being ironic or 'trolling', but everything that comes from you is just autistic rage and now you are resorting to bragging about how 'cool' you are on the internet.

Sad really - always looking for other's approval on a boxing forum.

Stay safe little man
      post your internet record so i can see how good you are at the internet....lol

stay safe in anonymity

Comment

GGG was the effective aggressor but he didn't land the harder shots. They both landed hard punches but Canelo landed some very hard clean punches. Canelo landed more bombs than GGG did. I thought GGG won and his steady hard jab and throwing and landing more punches in the majority of rounds was the reason why I though he won. I don't think he won by as wide a margin as Lederman's scorecard said.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Oh great Mr

is back

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Groves fights like Andy Lee just wasting time on the back foot like Linares blind folded not doing anything. No wonder Ward schooled Froch

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
              Groves fights like Andy Lee just wasting time on the back foot like Linares blind folded not doing anything. No wonder Ward schooled Froch
              Eubanks taking over UK boxing doe ...

Comment

Easy fight to score. 8-4 for Sexy G.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Eubanks taking over UK boxing doe ...
                  Groves fighting like BJS vs Monroe Jr rematch. No wonder Brit’s hate Ward schooling Froch. The accuracy alone destroys UK boxing.

UK boxing should focus on Heavyweight

Comment

boxing is not scored based on who landed the best punch in the round. its the overall amount of work you have vs the amount of work your opponent has. for people with cognitive problems yes the are probably only going to remember that one stand out punch in the round. for people who are able to keep a running tally of overall work they will factor in everything when scoring a round. also your whole harder punches falls mantra falls apart cause thats what pac did for almost the entire fight against floyd and you loved his little tickle jab.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      boxing is not scored based on who landed the best punch in the round. its the overall amount of work you have vs the amount of work your opponent has. for people with cognitive problems yes the are probably only going to remember that one stand out punch in the round. for people who are able to keep a running tally of overall work they will factor in everything when scoring a round. also your whole harder punches falls mantra falls apart cause thats what pac did for almost the entire fight against floyd and you loved his little tickle jab.
                      Pac didn’t do anything. Floyd’s shots alone supersede Bummelo or Triple Gee combined. No mistakes. But Bummelo will win the rematch cause he’s Mexican like Taco Bell

Comment

Working...
                      X