Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lederman: “Jim..I love effective aggression and landing the harder shots..” ggg Nelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    im good man trust me

it must suck to be ashamed of who you really are
    Indeed it must, going off of how emotionally unstable you are

Take this L mongrel boy, and don't forget to insert the tampon into the right hole, not your anus as you usually do.

Comment

Oh great Mr

is back

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Indeed it must, going off of how emotionally unstable you are

Take this L mongrel boy, and don't forget to insert the tampon into the right hole, not your anus as you usually do.
        lol....take a look in the mirror and wipe away the tears

an L? lol...oh my...now were handing out wins and losses on the internet? talk about sad......please link me to your internetrec site so i can see your record and resume...lol

Comment

lol....take a look in the mirror and wipe away the tears

an L? lol...oh my...now were handing out wins and losses on the internet? talk about sad......please link me to your internetrec site so i can see your record and resume...lol
          *we're

I got you all shook, now you forgetting how to spell! Haha!

And your parents handed you an L by creating you, the abomination known as 'Cuck Henning' aka 'Talcum X'

Comment

*we're

And your parents handed you an L by creating you, the abomination known as 'Cuck Henning' aka 'Talcum X'
            I needs glasses homes. I’m trying to figure out which harder shots Lederman was referring to. We as NSB students of the game need advice for analytical procedure for the rematch. We must consult Jim and Sears left over stock, clearance sales of Christmas trees.

Comment

*we're

god bless the internet...its where everyone wins!

my parents created a ***** getting, money making, machine.....which actually exists in the real world

your parents created a guy that gets off on imaginary wins on the internet

Comment

i know what you are trying to do ...but truthfully, you arent far off
                If only everyone was as enlightened as you.
                So they could see the Truth.
                Note the capital T for emphasis.

Comment

god bless the internet...its where everyone wins!

my parents created a ***** getting, money making, machine.....which actually exists in the real world

your parents created a guy that gets off on imaginary wins on the internet
                  Lmao, so sad. I would like you more if you were being ironic or 'trolling', but everything that comes from you is just autistic rage and now you are resorting to bragging about how 'cool' you are on the internet.

Sad really - always looking for other's approval on a boxing forum.

Stay safe little man

Comment

"Effective aggression" is a myth. There's nothing effective about walking on to your opponent.

You either hit the target - head or body; arms, elbow, gloves don't count - or you don't.

Time for that "effective aggression" nonsense to end. That's for 90 year old senile men who can't see who's landing and who isn't. That's what Lederman is basically.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Lederman always gives it the guy that punches harder. Which is ******ed
                      He's made a career of drinking on the job and giving fights to whoever throws more punches

Just lol

Comment

Working...
                      X