Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Bloody and Bruised, Decisions Moses For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beltran won by an inch. Great fight.

Comment

• Beltran earned that green card the hard way. Respect.

Comment

• beltran won. now its time for beltran to get his ass whooped belt taken and his girl lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          I think Beltran did loose.
          Did not watch the whole thing but what I saw made him look a bit bad.
          So you Didn't watch the Whole fight but yet you say Beltran lost ?
          Pretty stupid comment . How about watching the Whole fight then deciding who you think won ?
          Or you can just read the reactions in the forum and parrot what most are saying ... waaay easier .

Comment

• Beltran didn't look good. If you judge by the way he looked, he got his ass whooped. I don't have a problem with him getting the decision but the scores were really bad. That was Adalaide Byrd times 3.

If he is the next QUITKO victim for Lomachenko then it makes sense. He'll quit in 7 and he won't have a mark on his face.

Comment

• The fight was very close could of gone either way no problem beltran getting the nod it looked like moses tired in the final rounds. But man those scores were fishy as hell all 3 had it basically a blow out 2 of the judges said Moses won only 3 rounds despite busting beltran face up and wobbling him multiple times. Disgusting SMH

Comment

• It was a close fight but the margin of winning rounds was difficult to measure.
                The rounds were close and the judges picked a winner and Beltran got the nod more times than not.
                A really good entertaining fight both men fought hard and for older fighters they acquitted themselves in fantastic form.

Moses slowed because the body attack paid off by the 10th round. To Moses credit he rocked Beltran hard once and twice made him collect himself.
                Wonderful fight well worth the time to watch who the hell turns away from this bout?

Both men are credits to the sport!

Ray
                Last edited by Ray Corso; 02-17-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Beltran won that fight 116-112. You dumb mofos that think Moses got robbed dont know how to ****ing score a fight or you just have hate for the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herdis View Post
                    Good that you are proud to be Mexican, but your boy didnt win ****... Moses was robbed, a chance of a deserve victory over a Ped cheating Beltran..

You are also a racist for supporting this because he is a mexican
                    It was a good entertaining fight that Beltran won in my opinion. Yes I'm Mexican but I'm not being biased at all! After 9 rounds I had it 5-4 Moses but I felt Beltran swepped the last three rounds. Moses pretty much stopped throwing punches. IDK if he was gassed out or he felt he had the fight won but he pretty much stopped fighting after 9 rounds. And I'm not being racist, I'm just keeping it real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Herdis View Post
                      **** you, and **** your family.. I hope you watch your little mexican children choke to death you mexican.. **** you
                      Fucc you punk! You piece of shet!
                      Last edited by BigStomps; 02-17-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X