Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Lomachenko started off with too good of a resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    lololol i remember you crying about marquez getting dominated by mayweather saying it wasnt a great win but somehow loma's win over rigo is?

I thought you were consistent??
    The difference is everyone crapped on that JMM fight no one gave him a chance. If you thought it was a miss match from the start than you have the right to say something but a lot of the usual suspects were on the Rigo hype saying he was gonna break Loma jaw like the rest not they are back tracking.

Comment

lololol i remember you crying about marquez getting dominated by mayweather saying it wasnt a great win but somehow loma's win over rigo is?

Please point to me saying it's a great win. I am qualified to say it's a nothing win because I predicted Rigo wouldn't win a minute and he'd quit on his stool. Plenty of folks here of your ilk picked Rigo BIG and have to own that. The fight proved them dramatically wrong. To me it's a solid win nothing more nothing less. He proved many wrong though. That has to be impressive destroying a guy making him quit when you predicted Rigo would break his jaw, drop him and KO him or shut him out. But no people like you talk the win down and say Mayweather-Marquez and Mayweather vs. the washed up smaller Pacquaio is a great win.

Mayweather I predicted to win by KO because Marquez on top of having just moved up two weight classes in no time jumped two more.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 02-15-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Everybody asked for Lomachenko-Rigondeaux and seeing it as a 60-40 fight while nobody asked for Mayweather-Marquez as everybody saw it as a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Please point to me saying it's a great win. I am qualified to say it's a nothing win because I predicted Rigo wouldn't win a minute and he'd quit on his stool. Plenty of folks here of your ilk picked Rigo BIG and have to own that. The fight proved them dramatically wrong. To me it's a solid win nothing more nothing less. He proved many wrong though.

Mayweather I predicted to win by KO because Marquez on top of having just moved up two weight classes in no time jumped two.
          \

ok thanks for the explanation sir
          Last edited by mcdonalds; 02-15-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            The difference is everyone crapped on that JMM fight no one gave him a chance. If you thought it was a miss match from the start than you have the right to say something but a lot of the usual suspects were on the Rigo hype saying he was gonna break Loma jaw like the rest not they are back tracking.
            Not really, overall both loma and floyd were clear favorites and People were complaining about the weight for the rigo fight as soon as it was announced as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Everybody asked for Lomachenko-Rigondeaux and seeing it as a 60-40 fight while nobody asked for Mayweather-Marquez as everybody saw it as a mismatch.
              Yeah I warned people about that fight. That it would be the easiest fight of Loma's career but people laughed at me and said Loma would either quit, get KO'd or shut out. I was happy to see it because I wanted to see the masses proved wrong and then see their excuses. The whole thing went 100% as I predicted including the aftermath.

Comment

Isn't Linares considered a better opposition for Lomachenko than Easter after what Easter showed in the last 2 fights?
                Easter is still a lot better than Linares. Linares is trash.

Comment

Everybody asked for that but a lower weight not at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Linares is a better fight than Easter.
                    Which win shows that? Linares is being brought up better than Easter, yeah, after those atrocious KO losses. Nothing but tomato cans have been fed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Yeah I warned people about that fight. That it would be the easiest fight of Loma's career but people laughed at me and said Loma would either quit, get KO'd or shut out. I was happy to see it because I wanted to see the masses proved wrong and then see their excuses. The whole thing went 100% as I predicted including the aftermath.
                      LOL at the "masses" when loma was the clear favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X