No announcement yet.

Feminists protest Monzon's statue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminists protest Monzon's statue

february 14 is valentine's day, but also marks the 30th anniversary of the murder of alicia muņiz at carlos monzon's hands, her partner. do you believe that we have to separate the athlete from the man? if so, you can no longer crap on floyd for beating his girls and shit for example. or we have to condem and forget those who although great in their disciplines, have done horrible things in their personal lifes?

PS: when is this feminist BS gonna end? we get it, we are equals. let us celebrate our machismo in peace, bitches
    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 02-15-2018, 07:09 PM.

dude, if he beat a woman to death, he shouldn't get a ****ing statue.

Comment

Well I mean he did kill his wife on the day they protested. And there is a statue honoring him.

I'm pretty sure an O.J. Simpson statue would be protested by feminist as well. But we'd never build an OJ Simpson statue.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Well I mean he did kill his wife on the day they protested. And there is a statue honoring him.

I'm pretty sure an O.J. Simpson statue would be protested by feminist as well. But we'd never build an OJ Simpson statue.
        Let's throw up a Chris Benoit statue while we're at it.

Comment

No one bare her tittay

Comment

I mean I've been sh^tting on some of these bs MeToo stories, but I think these ladies right here got a point.

That said you do get into weird situations with the question of how much bad can one do before it overlaps the good things you've done with this sorta stuff? Think that was one of the big jokes on one of Chappelle's older Netflix specials, "he's saving people & he's raping people, but he's saving more people than he rapes". Not an easy answer & I think right now its a case by case thing as the world changes.

And we forget the world has always changed. Various things have been accepted or deemed okay & then within a generation or two they weren't. I think this MeToo sh^t is changing how things will work in the US cuz there's never been a time when we've had so many smart, powerful woman in the world & surely in the US. Those women won't just bow down again.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              dude, if he beat a woman to death, he shouldn't get a ****ing statue.
              Didn't he crippler cross face his whole family or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Didn't he crippler cross face his whole family or something?
                Threw his son in the cross face. Pretty sure he hit his wife with that diving headbutt

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Threw his son in the cross face. Pretty sure he hit his wife with that diving headbutt
                  Off the top turnbuckle no less

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

february 14 is valentine's day, but also marks the 30th anniversary of the murder of alicia muņiz at carlos monzon's hands, her partner. do you believe that we have to separate the athlete from the man? if so, you can no longer crap on floyd for beating his girls and shit for example. or we have to condem and forget those who although great in their disciplines, have done horrible things in their personal lifes?

PS: when is this feminist BS gonna end? we get it, we are equals. let us celebrate our machismo in peace, bitches
                    I know Floyd aint ever do anything this bad, but they bet not pull this crap when his statue goes up.

Comment

Working...
                    X