No announcement yet.

Feminists protest Monzon's statue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Ok how about if Mary Lou Retton had cheated on her husband and then murdered him by poisoning. Would they erect a statue honoring her?
    I don't know who that is but if she had gotten a statue they wouldn't have prested it you can be sure of that.

Comment

OP justifies Monzon on hypotheticals for if Floyd murdered a person. As if in South American countries and its football players have never had a run in with the law for some sort of domestic abuse.

What’s next, a Statue of Baldomir on Children’s Day in Argentina?

Why do Argentinians always race bait against blacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Agreed, he is scum.

Argentina is best known for soccer and getting cucked over the Falkland Islands. Still I can imagine some of these feminists pondering whether it's racist to remove the statue of a latino person and seeing their brain try and work around that
        Venezuela about to erect a statue of Valero on Women’s Day. Then posters will say “but Floyd...”

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
          I don't know who that is but if she had gotten a statue they wouldn't have prested it you can be sure of that.
          So are men protesting the Monzon statue? No.. The guy was a murderer and a thug.

Comment

Great boxer, but a terrible human being.

Comment

People protest every damn thing now, they literally get a group of same minded people and force their views on everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                People protest every damn thing now, they literally get a group of same minded people and force their views on everyone else
                Take each instance in perspective. The man was a murderer and the statue is honoring him. This isn't a frivilous issue.. Yeah some protests are just stupid but this isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  So are men protesting the Monzon statue? No.. The guy was a murderer and a thug.
                  No but men wouldn't protest a female version statue either. Women will protest a male statue - when it's convenient to do so.

Comment

These b1tches need to find something more satisfying to do with their time...

Like cooking my supper.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Daddy's Home

Are you the OP's alt?

Comment

Working...
                      X