No announcement yet.

Feminists protest Monzon's statue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    LOL if they even think of erecting a Floyd statue every woman will go on a national day of protest and close their legs
    Yea but he deserve one in Vegas. He was building his legacy, long after those charges. If I beat up a bird today, and become a legend next week, you cant really say anything.

Comment

Monzon is a man who strangled his wife then threw her off the balcony of the hotel on to the parking lot. Prior to that he regularily beat his ex and then his new wife. How dare they protest that.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 02-16-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

This movement gets on my nerves but lol at anyone getting upset about Monzon. Dude is scum, but in Argentina they have nothing in terms of boxing history so I guess they're cool with his statue. Locche should be revered more but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Monzon is a man who strangled his wife then threw her off the balcony of the hotel on to the parking lot. Prior to that he regularily beat his ex and then his new wife. How dare they protest that.
          Agreed, he is scum.

Argentina is best known for soccer and getting cucked over the Falkland Islands. Still I can imagine some of these feminists pondering whether it's racist to remove the statue of a latino person and seeing their brain try and work around that

Comment

They wouldn't have protested over men getting killed. Feminism is a selfish, hypocritical, entitled cúnt movement only in it to give women privileges over men.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              to be fair to them this is one of the cases where they have a point lol.
              Spence avatar? Did you lose a bet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
                They wouldn't have protested over men getting killed. Feminism is a selfish, hypocritical, entitled cúnt movement only in it to give women privileges over men.
                Ok how about if Mary Lou Retton had cheated on her husband and then murdered him by poisoning. Would they erect a statue honoring her?
                Last edited by TonyGe; 02-16-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

february 14 is valentine's day, but also marks the 30th anniversary of the murder of alicia muñiz at carlos monzon's hands, her partner. do you believe that we have to separate the athlete from the man? if so, you can no longer crap on floyd for beating his girls and shit for example. or we have to condem and forget those who although great in their disciplines, have done horrible things in their personal lifes?

PS: when is this feminist BS gonna end? we get it, we are equals. let us celebrate our machismo in peace, bitches
                  You are a fawking moron that doesn’t get sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Spence avatar? Did you lose a bet lol
                    Nope, I'm a fan of the guy. Proved himself, great style and keen to fight the best.

Comment

The piece of **** murdered his wife. You do not honour someone like that. Even if the statue was erected before the murder; it should've been pulled down. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X