No announcement yet.

DBN now say GGG and Canelo are ducking Charlo..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
    I swear this is about Charlo right??? but let me entertain this Nssan N'dam beat whom??? Curtis Stevens?? who beat whom??? serious question cause Paulie is a better win then that, hell he actually beat a current champion in his own backyard...by stoppage at that...go figure..lol and had a title defense
    maybeee paulie was better(dubious), but was is the key word. once again you fail to look at when and where a fighter was fought, instead simply choosing to bring up his name. paulie was at 147 where he was terrible and the only person he ever beat there was senchenko who never beat anyone in the top 10. ndams was in his best division and has beaten avril, stevens, and ryoto(robbery but you are mr. official boxrec so it should still count for you) thats 3 top 10 wins to senchenkos 0 and paulies 1.

also paulie was nearly shot when he fought broner while ndam was in his prime. paulie had just been beaten up and clearly lost to a journeyman level fighter in cano before fighting broner. thats like ndam losing to rob salka before lemiuex beat him.

you just got lit up like a christmas tree!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      maybeee paulie was better(dubious), but was is the key word. once again you fail to look at when and where a fighter was fought, instead simply choosing to bring up his name. paulie was at 147 where he was terrible and the only person he ever beat there was senchenko who never beat anyone in the top 10. ndams was in his best division and has beaten avril, stevens, and ryoto(robbery but you are mr. official boxrec so it should still count for you) thats 3 top 10 wins to senchenkos 0 and paulies 1.

also paulie was nearly shot when he fought broner while ndam was in his prime. paulie had just been beaten up and clearly lost to a journeyman level fighter in cano before fighting broner. thats like ndam losing to rob salka before lemiuex beat him.

you just got lit up like a christmas tree!
      I have a feeling this is going to stick around for a long time now on NSB / BoxingScene

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        dont make me light you up like a christmas tree
        GTFOH!! lol.

Comment

Of course this dummy thinks that. This guy is just bad. Someone please post the video of him crying after the Pac-Bradley fight. Not sure if it was the second or thr third. Cant find it

Comment

You will not see GGG fight Charlo at this point. His career is on the wind down. We might see 2 or 3 more fights out of him and that include Canelo, bjs, and maybe Jacobs. It is Cash out time. Make some ppv money and then retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Mandos dont mean shit when you ASide!

Aside want $$$$$ fight, who the fuck is calling for charlo vs canelo or ggg????

more people rather see BJS vs Canelo or GGG????

Charlo needs to get his ass into position with PUBLIC DEMAND! if he really wants that fight.

and about DBN that black buster is such a clown lol when thurman was the blackest dude in the division DBN was all on his nuts but now that theirs a new BLACKER dude to save the day DBN have gone 180 on thurman lmfao what a clown.

no when thurman was talking that undisputed sh#t. he had support

when you start talking about unification aint on my radar after thats all you talked about for 2 years. just because it's a killer on the loose. then you lose support.

i respect that

Comment

I can tell you right now GGG wants nothing to do with Charlo. Already protested his mandatory spot. Golovkin is made to order for Charlo and they know it. Charlo would crack that chin and ruin Golovkin's career. Think it's a coincidence GGG just started talking about retirement and moving up 1 or 2 defense short of Hopkins record? I think not!

Comment

G is fighting a top 5 p4p guy next. Canelo is fighting a top 5 p4p guy next. The best against the best. That's how boxing should be. Last time I checked Charlo hasn't have beaten a single top 10 middleweight. But sure, G and Canelo are ducking!

Saunders resume >>> Charlos resume

GGG vs Saunders is the much better fight. After that, I don't mind G fighting Charlo. In the meantime, Charlo hopefully fights a real contender and no Argentian uber driver or Mexican facility manager as currently.

Comment

As far as i know there hasnt been a contract send to GGG or Canelo from the Charlo team. Charlo also only just arrived at middleweight when Canelo and Golovkin were already signed to fight twice... there is no reason to suggest that they are ducking Charlo because they haven't even got the opportunity to fight him at 160 yet.

Just shows how awfully biased this fool is

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Whats up with the wording he got lit up like a christmas tree??? Its the 3rd time ive seen that today in different threads, enough already.
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=772318

Comment

Working...
                      X