No announcement yet.

DBN now say GGG and Canelo are ducking Charlo..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    We to often call people racist, I'm not calling you a racist but you are clearly biased towards certain guys
    Yeah, the REAL DEALS not some hype job.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Haha, that's how mentally weak you are that your racism is exposed. EVERYONE here knows your racist people of all different races.

What does what "who wins in a ring" prove in terms of knowledge and objective un-racist views? Joshua would probably beat any man alive in a boxing ring does he have the most knowledge and most objective opinion in the world?

How old are you and where do you live? It's probably the most pathetic thing (perhaps even more than being racist like you) to want to fight someone on the internet. Shows lack of maturity and mental strength among other things.
      ******, cuz I am exposing the fakes in boxing. You on the other hand wanna play games. Bad enough you guys like to lie on boxers but you cant lie on me & think you right. See me in a boxing ring & I will show you what it is like. I aint gon pull out on you, we can keep it cool & get in that ring.

Comment

Idk Im young and live on my own so I can't afford to put down to much, maybe a weeks salary? Anything more wouldn't be worth me losing it
        Okay youngblood if that fight goes down can we work something out to make that bet?

Comment

• Why would they duck him?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            ******, cuz I am exposing the fakes in boxing. You on the other hand wanna play games. Bad enough you guys like to lie on boxers but you cant lie on me & think you right. See me in a boxing ring & I will show you what it is like. I aint gon pull out on you, we can keep it cool & get in that ring.
            Your not exposing anything. Everyone knows you have an agenda and that dictates your opinion. Nobody takes you seriously. Every thread your on the same thing.

How old are you and where do you live?

Comment

Okay youngblood if that fight goes down can we work something out to make that bet?
              Yea when the fight gets made i have no problem doing a bet with you, we can work something out

Comment

Yeah, the REAL DEALS not some hype job.
                You can see how you might perceive someone as a hype job and others dont. It's an opinion, we all see things differently

Comment

You can see how you might perceive someone as a hype job and others dont. It's an opinion, we all see things differently
                  Remember this is the guy that said he is a better boxer than GGG, Loma, Usyk. That if you ain't unbeaten your garbage and that if your white/eastern euro you'll never be good and always hype job. Not dealing with a full deck by the sounds of things. Racist too.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 02-13-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• That’s what happens doe. Everyone was accused of ducking GGG when he was unknown. That’s boxing for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      well he fought wade so the "what has he done to deserve the fight" card doesn't apply. I doubt GGG is ducking Charlo but we all know that fight most likely wont happen. why does Dontae get u all so emotional? its his channel and opinion.... why exactly do u click his vids only to complain about the content every time?
                      who got emotional? its a boxing discussion. you sound like the emotional one. "only click the video and show love" anything else is "hating". FOH.

Comment

Working...
                      X