No announcement yet.

DBN now say GGG and Canelo are ducking Charlo..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    He beat Nssan N'dam which is a better fighter than any Broner beat.
    I swear this is about Charlo right??? but let me entertain this Nssan N'dam beat whom??? Curtis Stevens?? who beat whom??? serious question cause Paulie is a better win then that, hell he actually beat a current champion in his own backyard...by stoppage at that...go figure..lol and had a title defense

Comment

Whats up with the wording he got lit up like a christmas tree??? Its the 3rd time ive seen that today in different threads, enough already.

Comment

As long as Abel was willing to have GGG fight Dominick Wade, there is no way they should make any excuses to not fight Charlo after the Canelo rematch. Abel using that mandatory excuse doesnt fly.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          As long as Abel was willing to have GGG fight Dominick Wade, there is no way they should make any excuses to not fight Charlo after the Canelo rematch. Abel using that mandatory excuse doesnt fly.
          is Charlo a bigger fight than BJS?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Honestly if GGG beats Canelo, I think most people would rather him fight a proven MW with a belt, the guy people have been saying for years needs to fight GGG. That guy is BJS.

You can list the top 5 opponents that GGG should face next and BJS will be number 1. So much has stopped this fight from happening for so long, about time we get a fully unified MW division

Comment

Those could potentially be some very intriguing fights. Jermall Charlo may be perhaps one the biggest punchers GGG or Canelo have ever faced. I wouldn't favor him over either one but at the same time you can never count a puncher out of a fight.

Comment

He's just too much of unknown commodity for them both which makes him very dangerous. He's too high risk and low reward. For example: He has no leverage. He doesn't have a very large fan base, loyal following, nor is he a box office crossover pay per view draw. Therefore, he must be avoided at all costs if I were them.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                  They want nothing to do with Charlo period
                  Charlo has beaten who exactly to deserve a shot?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Whats up with the wording he got lit up like a christmas tree??? Its the 3rd time ive seen that today in different threads, enough already.
                    dont make me light you up like a christmas tree

Comment

charlo should have fought jacobs instead of turning it down, then at least he can say he beat a legit mw and therefor deserves a shot at ggg canelo winner. he shouldnt be able to sit on sidelines then get to face ggg canelo winner.. jacobs deserves ggg canelo winner before charlo
                      does.

Comment

Working...
                      X