Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Lennox Lewis, Stands Firm on Beating Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This delusional racist Black Bum Bomber who has feasted on a diet of Cws to get a padded record and his lack of respect of TRUE greats can go **** himself. Pardon me but he sounds like one ****** bum raising hell because they found him cheating on his EBT card. Always wanting a free ride! WORK FOR IT YOU LAZY B*TCH. I hope Ortiz puts him in a wheel chair. Lewis could KO him today.
    Last edited by yoshik; 02-10-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      Better killer instinct than prime mike? Lool Stiverne 12 rounds 9 Rds spilka rocked by Molina cute I don’t buy it mike ravages you
      Dropped by SCONIERS!!!!!

Comment

Wilder said ****** things; Lewis is defending his own delusion of having defeated a real version of Tyson.

Comment

Deonte should be tested for hallucinations!

ARE YOU HIGH! You have no footwork, U throw wild shots that leave yourself wide open, and You’re always out of balance. You gonna get knocked the **** when you run into the more technical Ortiz.

Comment

We would never find out. But we could find out about that Fraud from Britian if he ever gets his release papers from Hearn the Dork!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              This delusional racist Black Bum Bomber who has feasted on a diet of Cws to get a padded record and his lack of respect of TRUE greats can go **** himself. Pardon me but he sounds like one ****** bum raising hell because they found him cheating on his EBT card. Always wanting a free ride! WORK FOR IT YOU LAZY B*TCH. I hope Ortiz puts him in a wheel chair. Lewis could KO him today.
              Hey Pink Yoshie, Lennox Lewis would get stretched like how Hassim Rahmin already did. Lewis beat a washed up Tyson, beat chump!!!

Comment

Lennox Lewis ducked Tyson for about 10 years until he got beat, old, and had mental issues. Beat it like your fraud counter part from Britian

Comment

I understand respecting legends but at the sametime he is a fighter. What is he supposed to say " O yea Tyson would kick my a$$." Be logical guys.

Comment

Beyonce needs to get a PR team, pronto. A car crash comes out of his mouth everytime a mike is shoved in front of it.

Comment

Wilder needs to chill out. Ortiz can derail his hype train.

Comment

Working...
                      X