Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Lennox Lewis, Stands Firm on Beating Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Lennox Lewis, Stands Firm on Beating Tyson

Late last month, WBC champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) raised some eyebrows when he conducted an interview and stated that he would destroy a prime, 1986 version of Mike Tyson, who at the time seemed unbeatable and captured his first heavyweight title (also WBC) and eventually unified the entire division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better killer instinct than prime mike? Lool Stiverne 12 rounds 9 Rds spilka rocked by Molina cute I don’t buy it mike ravages you

Comment

What technology? He's very similar to amir Khan in that, he's not arrogant or delusional, he's absolutely ****ing stupid. He has replaced Terry Flanagan has the world's dumbest boxer. Moron.

Comment

Wilder lost his damn mind. Lennox thought him in UK how to throw a jab.

Comment

wilder must have been partying with charles martin when he said that

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            Wilder lost his damn mind. Lennox thought him in UK how to throw a jab.
            Wilder is overconfident because he fought his entire 10 year long career only bums. He thinks that he is invincible and that his right hand will save him any day. I just hope that Ortiz puts him to sleep with one punch !

Comment

"My hand speed, I'm too long, I'm too tall, my athleticism, my foot work, all that gives me an advantage, it plays a big part,"
              Foot work? You pathetic fool, you trip over your own legs... Somebody please shut up this disrespectful assshole.

Comment

isn't this guy facing Ortiz on march 3rd,first he keeps mentioning a.j now mike tyson?..I hope ortiz chins him for disrespecting one of the guys who paved the way for him,it's okay to be confident but he's just plain arrogant and he's not even a great fighter..you can blame that on the shallow heavyweight division currently.. not too many goods guys..there's a.j,fury then everybody..if Ortiz doesn't k.o/beat him,when he faces joshua you can believe he's gonna get knocked the fûck out..providing he stops with the silly demands and sign on the dotted line..hearn used whyte to call his bluff but he's gonna make you gullible a.j haters believe a.j is ducking him

Comment

Wilder smoking that shlt again...he done lost his mind...classless Buffon...hope he loses to grandpa ortiz so he can fade away like the bum he is...hoping he also loses the pay day with AJ, so his gold digger girl friend can leave his broke behind!

Comment

Cats are losing their minds because a undefeated heavyweight champion has confidence and answered a question.

Comment

Working...
                    X