No announcement yet.

Is Keith Thurman the coolest Jewish champion in a while? Most unique fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best since Judah, for sure

There have been a number of big time disappointments and flame outs between Judah and Thurman, let's hope he's the real deal.

Yuri Foreman, Dmitriy Salita, Alex Frenkel and, most recently, Cletus Seldin come to mind as Jewish fighters who got a ton of hype and never really panned out. With the exception of Seldin, they were all good enough fighters, but just couldn't get over the hump and approach the top tier.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
      What’s your problem with jews? Polish Jews, Hungarian Jews.. does it matter? Jews traveled out of the Middle East long ago. Many were part of trade with Arabs in Spain and those Sephardic Jews. Jews like Gypsies were a nomadic and advanced culture. This is why there are many Jews in Europe way before the state of Israel. Try and tell Polish Jews or Hungarian Jews that they are not real Hebrew Jews. You act as if history won’t have distortion with cultures. Of course the purity of tribes can be watered down throughout time. That goes for every ethnicity throughout the world. Just like Chinese and Japanese and Mongols have rooted ancestry.

Stil, Keith Thurman is the coolest Jewish Champion. You probably don’t like that per his image which is why you’re trying to justify what a real Jew is. That’s to say all the Jewish greats from NY long ago weren’t Hebrew because they’re from Europe?

One Time baby!
      I have absolutely no problem with the Jewish faith or with those who call themselves Jews, but they are not the original Hebrews.

That’s all

It is obviously impossible for most people with any kind of claim to be objective, and that’s to be expected.
      Last edited by 2fast2strong; 02-08-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
        There have been a number of big time disappointments and flame outs between Judah and Thurman, let's hope he's the real deal.

Yuri Foreman, Dmitriy Salita, Alex Frenkel and, most recently, Cletus Seldin come to mind as Jewish fighters who got a ton of hype and never really panned out. With the exception of Seldin, they were all good enough fighters, but just couldn't get over the hump and approach the top tier.
        Hahaha that guy, one of the funniest fights I've seen in a long time (his loss to Yves Ulysses Jr)
        Last edited by 'b'; 02-08-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          I have absolutely no problem with the Jewish faith or with those who call themselves Jews, but they are not the original Hebrews.

That’s all

It is obviously impossible for most people with any kind of claim to be objective, and that’s to be expected.
          Yeah but.... nobody said Keith Thurman is the best “Hebrew” Champion...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            Just to be clear.

Judaism or Jew is NOT AN ETHNICITY OF ANY TYPE and none of the people who call themselves Jews today have any lineage going back to Abraham.

Over 90% of the Present Day jews are Khasarian Jews and descend from Ashkenazi ancestry from 1000 years ago.

The ancestery of the vast majority of Present day Jews is WHITE EUROPEAN CAUCASIAN and don't have a drop of Middle Eastern blood in them.

The Middle Eastern people who could probably be linked to Abraham (a ficticious character) are the Palestines and those living around that area.

All those Jews in Isreal are WHITE CAUCASIAN JEWS who come from Eastern Europe and need to F U C K OFF Back to their homes and give the Palestinians their homeland back.
            Haha started off okay but got real nasty by the end.
            What a weird guy.

Comment

Hahaha, yeah well I can’t argue with that, hahaha

Comment

Oh I just can’t resist

but yeah my original statement was that your lineage is from father to son so he is black not Jewish but now I have learned (and I love learning new things) that if you follow the teachings of the Talmud then in your opinion yes maybe he could be Jewish.

But I don’t follow the teachings of the Talmud and unless he proclaims himself as Jewish his lineage is from his father and he is black with a European mom.

Comment

Oh I just can’t resist

but yeah my original statement was that your lineage is from father to son so he is black not Jewish but now I have learned (and I love learning new things) that if you follow the teachings of the Talmud then in your opinion yes maybe he could be Jewish.

But I don’t follow the teachings of the Talmud and unless he proclaims himself as Jewish his lineage is from his father and he is black with a European mom.
                  Drake’s father is black. The whole Jewish community say, as well as Drake, that he is Jewish. Everybody knows this. SNL made skits specifically for Drake to promote his Jewish identity and he played along with it.

So you’re saying Drake isn’t Jewish because he’s not original Hebrew, or because his father is black, regardless that Jews identify him as Jewish as he gets it from his mother?

We know that Keith’s parents are both most likely to be Jewish. Why do you think Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz had practical beginnings?

What’s the difference between Keith Thurman, Drake, or Lenny Kravitz? Technically they all have Jewish blood from their parents, so which one is not Jewish, or rather, none of them are Jewish because they’re not original Hebrew correct?

Last edited by Morrie ATG; 02-08-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Hahaha, yeah well I can’t argue with that, hahaha

Comment

I never said anything about that drake *** or lenny kravitz,
                      I said Keith is not a proclaimed Jew nor is he a practicing Jew.

Show me a picture of Thurman with a kippah and I have nothing else to say

Comment

Working...
                      X