No announcement yet.

Is Keith Thurman the coolest Jewish champion in a while? Most unique fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    Real Jews go by the Fatherline. As per the actual TORAH! Those Jews go by the talmud, which is garbage. Don't talk about things that don't pertain in the least to you, that you have no knowledge about. But thanks for playin doe.
    Lemme guess...you're a "real Jew" right? Lmao I posted a reference, you're just running your c 0ck holster

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Lemme guess...you're a "real Jew" right? Lmao I posted a reference, you're just running your c 0ck holster
      You're the one blabbing. Go in the Torah and prove me wrong, or shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        Lineage is from father to son not mother to son.

My dad is Irish and my mom is Russian, so that makes me Irish not Russian.

His dad is black so that makes him black.

And besides Jewish is a religious belief not a race, but yeah that a whole different discussion.
        So Ward is white irish

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
          Real Jews go by the Fatherline. As per the actual TORAH! Those Jews go by the talmud, which is garbage. Don't talk about things that don't pertain in the least to you, that you have no knowledge about. But thanks for playin doe.
          I’m not Jewish but yeah the Torah is what all western religions are based off of and I was always told that lineage is from father to son.

So I guess that link is from the teachings of the Talmud, no wonder I never heard the mother to son thing.

I read it but it still didn’t sound right to me

Comment

Jewis my ass. He is one of them black-white boys..

Comment

I’m not Jewish but yeah the Torah is what all western religions are based off of and I was always told that lineage is from father to son.

So I guess that link is from the teachings of the Talmud, no wonder I never heard the mother to son thing.

I read it but it still didn’t sound right to me
              The Torah's legit. The talmud may have well have been written by satan himself, some pretty wild quotes in there.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                So Ward is white irish
                No not white, but yeah he is Irish.

I know that doesn’t sit well with some people because they believe in the 1% rule but you can’t change his lineage no matter if it rubs some people the wrong way

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Jewish lineage goes through the mother, chief. Thanks for playing doe.

http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...atrilineal.htm
                  if he is, please tell the train “driver” that I am stepping out in the next stop.

Comment

No not white, but yeah he is Irish.

I know that doesn’t sit well with some people because they believe in the 1% rule but you can’t change his lineage no matter if it rubs some people the wrong way
                    What’s your problem with jews? Polish Jews, Hungarian Jews.. does it matter? Jews traveled out of the Middle East long ago. Many were part of trade with Arabs in Spain and those Sephardic Jews. Jews like Gypsies were a nomadic and advanced culture. This is why there are many Jews in Europe way before the state of Israel. Try and tell Polish Jews or Hungarian Jews that they are not real Hebrew Jews. You act as if history won’t have distortion with cultures. Of course the purity of tribes can be watered down throughout time. That goes for every ethnicity throughout the world. Just like Chinese and Japanese and Mongols have rooted ancestry.

Stil, Keith Thurman is the coolest Jewish Champion. You probably don’t like that per his image which is why you’re trying to justify what a real Jew is. That’s to say all the Jewish greats from NY long ago weren’t Hebrew because they’re from Europe?

One Time baby!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Jewis my ass. He is one of them black-white boys..
                      Drake is Jewish. The world embraces that. Why can’t we do it with Keith?

Comment

Working...
                      X