Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Keith Thurman the coolest Jewish champion in a while? Most unique fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Keith Thurman the coolest Jewish champion in a while? Most unique fighter

Keith Thurman is one half Hungarian-Polish from his moms side. Thurman is a Jewish surname. He's one of the most exciting champions in the game today.

It seems like the thug life-boxing-illuminati is trying to destroy him now that Errol is consistently active while Keith hasn't been. He's been out for more than a year and coming off rehabilitation from surgery. Many thug life youtube channels are attacking him, saying he is ducking.

When a fighter is inactive and coming off rehabilitation of course you're going to call out his name. Opposing trainers know this. It's like when predators hunt the weak or injured first. Keith Thurman deserves time to get back into his rhythm.

Lineage is from father to son not mother to son.

My dad is Irish and my mom is Russian, so that makes me Irish not Russian.

His dad is black so that makes him black.

And besides Jewish is a religious belief not a race, but yeah that a whole different discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post

And besides Jewish is a religious belief not a race, but yeah that a whole different discussion.
      Jewish lineage goes through the mother, chief. Thanks for playing doe.

http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...atrilineal.htm

Comment

Is this an actual rule?

One kid has a white father and a black mother, comes out with a very dark skin colour. Is he considered white by your rule?

Doesnt Ward have a white father? Is he also a white dude?

Comment

to be jewish is not a religious belief. you are referring to an interest in Judaism. To be Jewish however, you need the bloodline, and that has nothing to do with race. You can be black, and if you have Jewish lineage, you can claim to be Jewish if you want and you don't need to practice Judaism. I dont understand what you mean by race.

Anyways Keith Thurman is an amazing Jewish Champion. that's a fact.

Comment

Lineage can be from any ancestor

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              Is this an actual rule?

One kid has a white father and a black mother, comes out with a very dark skin colour. Is he considered white by your rule?

Doesnt Ward have a white father? Is he also a white dude?
              Never heard of such a thing

Comment

Oh I see the confusion. I'm sorry. Yeah Thurman is his dad's name? Or did his mom go chollo vista style and give him her surname?

These are Keith's books:

“Tanya, the Masterpiece of Hasidic Wisdom,” by various authors
                Moses, Sandy Koufax, Walter Sobchak: The Jewish tradition has manifested itself in many a great man (and women, lest we forget Estelle Costanza).

With this book, Thurman boned up on the theological tenets of Jewish culture.

“Even though I studied a lot of world religions in my 20s, I didn’t do a lot on Judaism,” he says. “For the most part, it was because I was raised Christian. I studied a lot of the New Testament, and this book brought me back into the Old Testament.

“Moses wrote the Old Testament, and a lot of his wisdom in this book—a lot of other wisdom in it is from old sages from long ago. If you’re into Old Testament knowledge or you want to broaden your spectrum on Judaism itself, I highly recommend this book.”

“The Sacred Art of Lovingkindness: Preparing to Practice,” by Rabbi Rami Shapiro
                Remember that time your roommate fell asleep on the couch and you were going to fill his palm with shaving cream and tickle his nose with a feather because you’re a factory of laughs but you were out of shaving cream and so you used a handful of boric acid instead?

Well, even if you’ve permanently disfigured another human being for a brief, fleeting chuckle—and really, who hasn’t?—relax, this book can help even a horrible, horrible person such as yourself.

“Even if you’ve been bad to many people in your life, I’m pretty sure that not everything you’ve done was negative,” Thurman says, clearly having never met you. “I’m pretty sure that you’ve treated somebody with some form of love, because at root, humans are love and we are to be kind.

“But just like anything in life, it can be a challenge, so I like books like this to help keep my mind focused on the positive things in life. It’s beautiful. I believe that it can open up your heart.”

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Jewish lineage goes through the mother, chief. Thanks for playing doe.

http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...atrilineal.htm
                  Yeah ok but personally I don’t believe those who are claiming to be Jewish are the original Hebrews, just saying

Comment

You are the same religion as your mother .

Comment

Working...
                    X