No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Crawford-Horn Double is Pay-Per-View Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Pac tried to do the rematch in the Philippines but Arum said he won’t finance it because the rematch should take place in Australia. Pac is not stupid, why would he return to the crime scene to get robbed for the 2nd time? And you said Pac was scared? Pac has fought the who’s who in boxing without fear and you think he’s afraid of Horn? You can’t be serious!
    Church richt here

Comment

• Bottom rank promotion

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Big Bud fan but won't watch him win a title yeah cool! Boxing fans sometimes smh.
        I don't really follow the crowd of caring about titles. I will pay for a good, competitive fight. Just because I like a fighter, it doesn't mean I should pay for a mediocre product of competition. Horn is pathetic and Bud will wash him. I want something a bit less predictable. Bud will stop him.

Comment

Pac tried to do the rematch in the Philippines but Arum said he won’t finance it because the rematch should take place in Australia.
          When you lose a fight, you lose control of dictating where the fight takes place. See Ward/Kovalev 2. Now, if you're a man, you'll show up wherever the hell you have to in order to prove you really are the better fighter.

Choco found his balls and rematched Rungvisai after people questioned the outcome of the first fight (I had Rungvisai winning 7-5). Yeah he got slept, but also gained my respect for showing up to take his ass beating like a man. Why couldn't Manny do that? Because he's scared.

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
          Pac is not stupid, why would he return to the crime scene to get robbed for the 2nd time?
          If it was really a robbery, he'd have done the rematch to disprove it. Knock the MF'er out and you ain't gotta worry about judges.

And you said Pac was scared? Pac has fought the who’s who in boxing without fear and you think he’s afraid of Horn?
          Yeah man, that Chris Algieri, Jessie Vargas and Brandon Rios. Certified HOF'ers right there

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
            When you lose a fight, you lose control of dictating where the fight takes place. See Ward/Kovalev 2. Now, if you're a man, you'll show up wherever the hell you have to in order to prove you really are the better fighter.

Choco found his balls and rematched Rungvisai after people questioned the outcome of the first fight (I had Rungvisai winning 7-5). Yeah he got slept, but also gained my respect for showing up to take his ass beating like a man. Why couldn't Manny do that? Because he's scared.

If it was really a robbery, he'd have done the rematch to disprove it. Knock the MF'er out and you ain't gotta worry about judges.

Yeah man, that Chris Algieri, Jessie Vargas and Brandon Rios. Certified HOF'ers right there
            When I said Pac fought the who’s who in boxing, you know exactly which ones I was talking about: Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Cotto, Hatton, Dela Hoya, Sugar Shane, Margarito and Bradley. The ones you mentioned was orchestrated by Arum and it was the reason why his PPV numbers declined. He did the right thing of not doing the rematch, that foiled Arum’s plan to have Pac vs Horn trilogy. Dela Hoya and Mayweather did the right thing when they left Top Rank, Pac should have done the same thing, now Arum is going to match him with Alvarado, a shot fighter.

Comment

• According to Fat Dan, Crawford-Horn could still be the main event of this PPV.

Comment

When I said Pac fought the who’s who in boxing, you know exactly which ones I was talking about: Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Cotto, Hatton, Dela Hoya, Sugar Shane, Margarito
                That's it, just target that short span of years when Manny was dominant and ignore the majority of years when he wasn't. Like...

Bradley.
                Where Manny LOST!

"No matter how...you...cut it, slice it or weigh it, he LOST to Timothy Bradley." -- Floyd

He did the right thing of not doing the rematch, that foiled Arum’s plan to have Pac vs Horn trilogy.
                Now, if this were any other fighter, peeps on here would be screaming about ducking. Yet when it's Manny - ONLY when it's Manny, he gets a free pass and excuses for clearly ducking this man that bullied the hell out of him.

Let's face facts bro.

Manny ducked Jeff "The Hornet" Horn, a schoolteacher that people said was a bum that Manny cherry picked.

Said "bum" proceeded to turn Manny into a B on the run. Them's facts.

Manny is now working an undercard that Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is headlining. Manny's now a B-Side, undercard fighter. All because he DUCKED a rematch when he got called out by Horn.

IF it were really a robbery, Horn would run with his victory. Instead, he gave Manny a chance to prove him wrong - and Manny ran.

Facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  He tried to make Manny rematch Jeff "The Hornet" Horn after Horn called Manny's punk card. Manny ducked it. People here don't want to admit that, but that's exactly what happened.

First they say Manny got robbed. Horn is like ok, let's do it again and see. Manny: "well, the thing is, I have to see to my Senate duties and my people..." Then he waits for Horn to get booked for other opponents, now all of a sudden he's available for a fight.

Textbook definition of ducking. He's afraid. And I don't blame him, but he needs to do like Parker did with Wilder and admit his fear.
                  Manny Pacquiao refused to fight Jeff Horn again, because the only way that Arum was willing to do the fight was with Australia fronting the money (which stunk to high heaven). Put the fight anywhere else in the world (with Pacquiao getting his money) and the fight happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    Same here, its not everyday we get to see 3 top 5 welterweights on the same card. Crawford Horn alone is a big enough fight for me to not having a problem dishing out a little money to see it, in fact I think im going to take my kids to see it at MSG. These so called boxing fans are crying when theres 3 top fighters on the same card yet they have no problem dishing out 100 bucks for Mayweather Mcgregor.
                    ^^^and the spin begins, lol

Comment

• And to prove pac lost wbo announced they will rescore it and it ends up the same.... yeah no shinanigans. So if pac is running from horn but would drop everything to fight mayweather. Im confused...

Comment

Working...
                      X