• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    and that's manny's fault??
    I never said it was...

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I never said it was...
      you brought up only because of floyd being inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwall004 View Post
        This is the kind of comment that makes so sense, especially considering Pacquiao has a MUCH better resume than Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather has really played some of you to really thinking he’s the GOAT. Lol
        You've got a good sense of humour.

Comment

If he were fighting Matthysse I'd buy it, Alvarado--not a chance.

Comment

Matthysse is now a worthy PPV headliner? Now?

Comment

I never thought I would say this but what the hell...I'm just gonna say it...Manny has become a joke !! His moves are no longer inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Yeah, when Mayweather was inactive.
                They didn’t need each other to be relevant, they both could do it on their own, both of them have the biggest fan base in their heyday.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                  I never thought I would say this but what the hell...I'm just gonna say it...Manny has become a joke !! His moves are no longer inspiring.
                  Pac is past his prime but he’s far from becoming a joke, he would still give the majority of fighters a run for their money if he has a good preparation, just look at Jeff Horn’s face after they fought and tell me he became a joke. He’s dad almost stop the fight in the 9th round when Pac was rearranging his face. Now if he sticks around for a couple more years, then he’ll probably become a joke like Roy Jones.

Comment

Phuk Arum. Roach likes Matthysse fight. Lucas wants it, golden boy pres says he can fight on ESPN that's much better then this alvarado bs. Haymon got a million welterweights better then this too. But damn arum won't work with anyone not golden boy, not haymon, ect. In house bullshyt. And now you want us to pay ppv for it? SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      He tried to make Manny rematch Jeff "The Hornet" Horn after Horn called Manny's punk card. Manny ducked it. People here don't want to admit that, but that's exactly what happened.

First they say Manny got robbed. Horn is like ok, let's do it again and see. Manny: "well, the thing is, I have to see to my Senate duties and my people..." Then he waits for Horn to get booked for other opponents, now all of a sudden he's available for a fight.

Textbook definition of ducking. He's afraid. And I don't blame him, but he needs to do like Parker did with Wilder and admit his fear.

Pac tried to do the rematch in the Philippines but Arum said he won’t finance it because the rematch should take place in Australia. Pac is not stupid, why would he return to the crime scene to get robbed for the 2nd time? And you said Pac was scared? Pac has fought the who’s who in boxing without fear and you think he’s afraid of Horn? You can’t be serious!

Comment

Working...
                      X