No announcement yet.

This cruiserweight tournament is ****ing great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Okay man this is my last comment because this is just getting creepy, I think you are barking up the wrong tree, so I'll make it clear: NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE GAY *** WITH YOU!!!
    - gay tendencies

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Yea I'm a fan, but ultimately that 168 tournament doesn't have the competitors to be anything other than 2nd place to the 200 tournament.

Looking forward to what they do in 2018. I'd assume that'll be getting talked about more soon cuz iirc they announced the divisions last year around April or May.
      Yeah it’s a win win and the only reason they can’t compete is cause of talent the best fighters are at cruiser right now but none are American.

Comment

Totally agree. It's definitely one of the best divisions and the fights have been great. I honestly couldn't tell you who will win but if I had to choose it would be gassiev by late stoppage.

Comment

I gotta side with the WBSS (cruiserweight) tournament as being better than the Super Six . The Super Six format caused it to have replacements because of injuries and boxers withdrawing from the tournament . Plus the fact that Lucian Bute ( the IBF Champ ) didn't join .
          These Cruiserweights in the WBSS are putting up All the belts ( except the WBA . I think they let Lebedev keep it after the Gassiev loss for some B.S reason ).
          Plus I gotta mention . I was riding with Dorticos KO 9-12 but wasn't Sure of my pick . I might've been wrong but damn does Dorticos have a chin ! That ****ers tough as hell and I'd like to see him fight again .
          Also gotta give Respect to BOTH Gassiev and Dorticos for giving us such a Good fight .

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I wouldn’t say kov would gas out early cause Murat doesn’t low blow... anyone would gas out with nut shots moron
            I suppose that applies for both fights + chilemba fight. You can search my posts and see I used to be a fan of sergey (a big one) and always criticised Ward’s style... however there is no escaping that Kovalev’s stamina is poor.

side note, can’t you have an adult argument without insults..

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              I suppose that applies for both fights + chilemba fight. You can search my posts and see I used to be a fan of sergey (a big one) and always criticised Ward’s style... however there is no escaping that Kovalev’s stamina is poor.

side note, can’t you have an adult argument without insults..
              I’m just insulted by your supposed boxing knowledge my bad.. should of known smh

Big difference between being gassed out due to stamina than nut shots

Comment

Its great seeing the top cruisers all fight each other but there hasnt been a single fight approaching very good, let alone great.

Last night threatened to explode but Gassiev didnt follow up one of his power shots with a combination till the 11th round...the 11th lol As brave as Dorticos was, all he did was jab, right, jab. Gassiev did the same. It was too mechanical with little or no drama. I hope the final lives up to it.

The 168 tourney hasnt been that much better either but the semi is gonna be great!

Comment

I wouldn’t say kov would gas out early cause Murat doesn’t low blow... anyone would gas out with nut shots moron
                  I’m just insulted by your supposed boxing knowledge my bad.. should of known smh

Big difference between being gassed out due to stamina than nut shots
                  I saw a huge difference in Sergey in the first 4-5 rounds (when he is great, outboxing and hurting ward) and in the later part. Not only in the last fight (I am not denying that low blows do have something with it), but in his last three fights (all low blows?). He himself said that he fought with an empty tank for the majority of the 1st Ward fight and not even once mentioned low blows. He said the same for the Chilemba fight.

So lets agree to disagree - you think there is/was nothing wrong with his stamina and I dont share that opinion. sorry for insulting you with a bare opinion, didnt know you are as sensitive..
                  Last edited by Simurgh; 02-04-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Its great seeing the top cruisers all fight each other but there hasnt been a single fight approaching very good, let alone great.
                    Both semi's were very good. Some great rounds/dramatic KO last night/significance/skill.

Sure they weren't all time great classics, but so what?

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                      Both semi's were very good. Some great rounds/dramatic KO last night/significance/skill.

Sure they weren't all time great classics, but so what?
                      They werent very good fights, then again I've probably seen more of the sport so I have a better perspective. They were both close fights with simple, one two combo thrown all night with little to excite anyone other than a partisan fan.

But anyway, I like the tournament and its great to see there will be an undisputed champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X