No announcement yet.

This cruiserweight tournament is ****ing great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Rigo don’t have the chin.. do you understand how goat Dorticos chin is??
    Dorticos was quite conscious considering how brutal of a beating he took at the end. Most fighters would of prob been completely asleep from that brutal left hook KD in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
      Kovalev would beat Gassiev. The Krusher is too fast and got power in both hands. The way Dorticos was throwing his jabs Kovalev would follow up with illusive hard shots. Can't wait until Kovalev moves to Cruiserweight.
      Sergey would gas out after 5 and get knocked out brutally.
      He certainly doesn't have enough power to KO Gassiev early.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Sergey would gas out after 5 and get knocked out brutally.
        He certainly doesn't have enough power to KO Gassiev early.
        I wouldn’t say kov would gas out early cause Murat doesn’t low blow... anyone would gas out with nut shots moron

Comment

Also special.mention to dorticos, for 99.99 percent of fighters there's always gonna be someone better than you, but if you are gonna lose that's how you do it, going out on your shield. Put up a great fight.

Comment

You sound hurt
            Heh damn man, I must have rubbed you the wrong way (your clit that is). Leave me alone bro, I'm enjoying myself and you step in here like Rambo on a period looking for a man to hate.

There's a time and place for this, you hate that comment in that thread then reply to that, stop bringing up unrelated stuff from the past in here. It's very, very *******ual of you, if you don't mind me saying so. No offense or anything.

Anyway, looking forward to the final between Usyk and Gassiev. Going for Usyk but may the better man win.

Comment

No this is the greatest event in boxing history hands down it’s like the champions cup
              I wouldn't go THAT far just yet, in particular cuz its not even over yet & you never know & I'm never surprised with a sh^tshow happening in boxing. But fair play to you saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I wouldn't go THAT far just yet, in particular cuz its not even over yet & you never know & I'm never surprised with a sh^tshow happening in boxing. But fair play to you saying that.
                The smw tourney is heating up next it’s a amazing format.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Heh damn man, I must have rubbed you the wrong way (your clit that is). Leave me alone bro, I'm enjoying myself and you step in here like Rambo on a period looking for a man to hate.

There's a time and place for this, you hate that comment in that thread then reply to that, stop bringing up unrelated stuff from the past in here. It's very, very *******ual of you, if you don't mind me saying so. No offense or anything.

Anyway, looking forward to the final between Usyk and Gassiev. Going for Usyk but may the better man win.
                  - hurt again

Comment

- hurt again
                    Okay man this is my last comment because this is just getting creepy, I think you are barking up the wrong tree, so I'll make it clear: NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE GAY *** WITH YOU!!!

Comment

The smw tourney is heating up next it’s a amazing format.
                      Yea I'm a fan, but ultimately that 168 tournament doesn't have the competitors to be anything other than 2nd place to the 200 tournament.

Looking forward to what they do in 2018. I'd assume that'll be getting talked about more soon cuz iirc they announced the divisions last year around April or May.

Comment

Working...
                      X