Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Rate Lomachenko as P4P 1 or Fighter of The Year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Don't Rate Lomachenko as P4P 1 or Fighter of The Year!

Former two division world champion Terence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) believes he was snubbed last year when it came to 'Fighter of The Year' honors. The Boxing Writers Association of America awarded that honor to WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs). In 2017, Lomachenko picked up three stoppage victories - over Jason Sosa, Miguel Marriaga and Guillermo Rigondeaux.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn!! Tell us how u really feel champ. He's not wrong though although he sounds salty as hell.

Comment

I love standing next to the ocean as the cool wind comes to tickle my nostrils.

Comment

Crawford said before Lomachenko-Rigo he didn't know who'd win and viewed it as 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          Damn!! Tell us how u really feel champ. He's not wrong though although he sounds salty as hell.
          This write up doesn't cover all of what he said. There's a video on DBN. It wasn't salty. He was just comparing their wins last year.

He was telling the truth. He did face better comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            This write up doesn't cover all of what he said. There's a video on DBN. It wasn't salty. He was just comparing their wins last year.

He was telling the truth. He did face better comp.
            Not the same interview, this one was done today with Yahoo Sports.

Comment

The top two fighters in the world fight for Top Rank.

WBC WBA IBF

Comment

Phuck him up bud!

Comment

What the hell? This is all true he's brining it to a lot of people's attention.

Comment

Neither do I, not fighting flyweights

Comment

Working...
                    X