Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: If Anybody Saw Flaws They Can Capitalize On - Call Al!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is the man. He would blast out Thurman. IMO Spence is on another level. He's strong and he knows how to fight. Spence vs Crawford would be a top ATG ww boxing match!

Comment

No problem, pass along his number

Comment

He's not on another level...He's just damn strong! The guy seems to be constructed of iron bolts!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Spence hasnt shown that he can Box well backing up... does he have a plan C and Plan D when the gameplan he usually uses doesnt work ?. We dont know yet. What if he cant hit his opponent and is getting outboxed, what if his opponent is bigger and stronger than him ? Does he have another plan? We have yet to see it.
          Not a lot of fighters out there that can capitalize on his flaws. I think Thurman’s best days are behind him and I don’t think Crawford has the size and strength. Porter isn’t technically sound enough and I Danny is a bit undersized as well. If anyone is going to expose Spence I think it’s going to be someone at the higher weights.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Spence hasnt shown that he can Box well backing up... does he have a plan C and Plan D when the gameplan he usually uses doesnt work ?. We dont know yet. What if he cant hit his opponent and is getting outboxed, what if his opponent is bigger and stronger than him ? Does he have another plan? We have yet to see it.
            i dont see anybody at 147 backing him up so I guess we'll never see spence in that predicament unless he goes up to 160. what spence did show vs peterson is underrated foot speed and a surgical ability at cuttin the ring. golovkin is also amazing at cuttin ring but vs canelo it seems he forgot cuz canelo was dancing circles around him.

Comment

I like that razzle dazzle footwork Spence showed in the last round. Didn't realize he possessed such nimble feet. So, maybe there's stuff to this guy's arsenal that we haven't seen yet!

Comment

Not only is Spence big, punch hard, great combination puncher, but he's pretty fast.
                I think he is faster than Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and Crawford.

He is going to be tough to beat at Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
                  He's not on another level...He's just damn strong! The guy seems to be constructed of iron bolts!
                  Iron sharpens iron. Jamaicans aren't weak so no surprise there.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
                    I like that razzle dazzle footwork Spence showed in the last round. Didn't realize he possessed such nimble feet. So, maybe there's stuff to this guy's arsenal that we haven't seen yet!
                    I notice that he had a bit of movement in that fight too.

Comment

Spence got everyone shook.

Comment

Working...
                      X