Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peterson Quit? He Told His Trainer "IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT, IM COOL WITH THAT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a guy supposed to do when he can't defend himself? Wait until he's carried out with a bleed on the brain?

Comment

If you want to see what quitting really looks like, look up Matthysse-Postol.

If Peterson continued and got seriously hurt the same people calling him a quitter would blame Hunter, the ref, and anybody else they could point a finger at. Boxing fans are the worst fans of any sport. By far.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

If Peterson continued and got seriously hurt the same people calling him a quitter would blame Hunter, the ref, and anybody else they could point a finger at. Boxing fans are the worst fans of any sport. By far.
        I dont think anyone here is disrespecting Lamont lmfao, just some fans are tryng to pretend like he didnt want ou t/quit basically sugar coating it like admiting this is somehow a reflection of their manhood. Some dudes are just pathetic and live too vicariously through boxers.

I think I read every single post in this thread and not one really post has someone disrespected lamont.
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-22-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

He quit, but I have no problem with boxers quitting when it's a matter of long-term health. I have a problem with a guy quitting if he's just being outclassed.

Comment

Lamont didn't really want anymore. The fact that he told his trainer "If you wanna stop it..." told me all I needed to know. Nothing wrong with it. He was taking a really bad beating and could've ended up in worse condition.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              He quit, but I have no problem with boxers quitting when it's a matter of long-term health. I have a problem with a guy quitting if he's just being outclassed.
              That's pretty much how I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

no, if you wanna see quitting, look up rigo vs loma.

lucas actually got dropped and got a busted eye.

Comment

There's a difference between being a 'quitter' and a guy knowing he's done.

What do you want, for fighters to end up like fucking Magomed Abdusalamov?

Peterson got dropped and could have stayed down and got his check. He didn't, get got up and threw bombs for two rounds strait, taking incredible damage while desperately trying to pull off the miracle. No fucking way is he a quitter in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    no, if you wanna see quitting, look up rigo vs loma.

lucas actually got dropped and got a busted eye.

Both of them quit. Lucas blatantly quit but you can keep your head up his ass and pretend otherwise. It won't change the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      What i heard was “ Im good, you know me” with his puppy eyes .. no ****

I almost got choked up when he said that cuz I really like this dude.

Lamont is a bad motherfuker period.
                      LMAOOOOOOOO. Damn Bruh, I saw that too and I was in my house saying "Somebody save this kid".

Comment

Working...
                      X