Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peterson Quit? He Told His Trainer "IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT, IM COOL WITH THAT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    and the round prior he told his trainer, "IM GETTING BULLIED AND BEAT UP, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO"
    how about try not to stand in front of spence?

peterson had the worst game plan.

Comment

This thread is pointless. Peterson was getting the brakes beat off him, but he still answered the 8th round bell. Hunter stopped it.

Comment

yeah he quit, what more else is there to say.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          are you people deaf? he never said that stuff. in both round 6 & 7 he said "im good" to hunter

some other dummy the other day made up a bunch of quotes, where in the hell did you hear im getting bullied and beat up?
          He did day it

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

yeah I think they thought they could bring a gritty fight to him but spence changed the angel too much for peterson to plant his feet and try to lick some shots off. So instead he was basically the entire night wasting energy trying to get in just to find out once he did get in spence already changed teh look. Rinse and Repeat a failed game plan = getting stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

Youre absolutely right !!!! I couldnt understand why he sat there in front of him and not move around the ring and work the body.

Comment

He did not quit. He was getting beat up and did the right thing.

Comment

What i heard was “ Im good, you know me” with his puppy eyes .. no ****

I almost got choked up when he said that cuz I really like this dude.

Lamont is a bad motherfuker period.

Comment

I don't think Peterson wanted to quit. He knew he was getting beat up and was discouraged but still wanted to keep fighting. His trainer wisely stopped the fight knowing Peterson had no chance to win and was certain to soon be knocked out.

Comment

He did "quit", but this isn't a Rigo quit we're talking about. The man was getting punished and could have been severely injured had the fight continued. Hes not a quitter

Comment

Working...
                      X