No announcement yet.

Spence vs Crawford poll, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Well, anything can happen in the boxing ring but that's a true crap shoot, you know?

It's sort of like Mosley vs. Mayweather. He literally put all his money on the freak chance of catching Mayweather with a haymaker and hoping it put him to sleep.

I'm not saying TC is Mosley or Errol is Mayweather, though. That is just the only example I could think of to get my point across. lol
    Yeah your analogy is terrible. TC is far from Mosley lmfao and Spence is much closer to a Gennady type southpaw.

Floyd Pac is a way better comparison in some ways. TC is better overall boxer like Floyd was against Pac. Spence is a larger, younger, fresher Pac who is also high volume and both styles are very offensive - Pac more of a stalker while Spence just walks you down from the opening minute.

That matchup will be like Floyd/Pac because TC (Floyd) will have to box very smart without getting hit - AND - needs to discourage Spence (Manny) before he becomes too aggressive.

Comment

I think Spence KOs Crawford and any other welterweight. Crawford could beat all other welterweights.

Comment

I got Crawford by UD in this one, but I love Spence's style too.

Comment

Crawford is a great talent, but Spence is his equal if not better overall. More power, quicker and creates space perfectly. Crawford is lacking on worthy opponents as well. Spence has already beaten fighters better than anyone TC has faced. Crawford has better defense but not enough to stop Errol from smashing him. I can see Crawford avoiding this fight for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            I’ll pick Crawford but under serious reservation as I’m not sure his power carries, ask me again after the Horny fight. Spence can crack, but he’s definitely in with his best opponent vs Bud, I think both these guys best Thurman crazy fights to be made makes your dick hard thinking about them huh.
            Bud would be in there with his best opponent with the Truth. if Bud can't hurt Spence, he getting stopped.

Comment

This fight will come down to how much Crawford can hurt Spence or makes him respect his power. If Crawford is not able to do none of that, i don't see him avoiding Spence for all 12 rounds and most likely gets stopped by body punches. If he's able to hurt Spence and keep him honest, then he has a great chance, because he has the better skill set.

Comment

Crawford would have to fight the perfect fight, and he's capable of it, and pull if off but there can be little room for error. On the other hand, Spence could very well steam roll him early as Crawford's punch resistance is not the best and the defense is leaky.

Comment

Hey man i aint forgetting on how much Brook landed on Spence in the fight, his defense isnt all that, i think if you break him out of his rhytm and gameplan he doesnt have plan C or D. If Crawford is as good as 140 at 147 i think he will outbox Spence... too versatile

Comment

Bud is the more talented of the pair for my money, and I think he'll take the early rounds and land plenty, but I think Errol's combination of thudding power and patient application of his gameplan will get to Crawford in the end... it's not a pick I'd like to make until I've seen Bud at 147 though... and I'm aware I'm a little high on Spence cos he's just fought.

Right now I'm leaning just slightly towards Spence - roughly 55/45, but that's definitely subject to change.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      I’ll pick Crawford but under serious reservation as I’m not sure his power carries, ask me again after the Horny fight. Spence can crack, but he’s definitely in with his best opponent vs Bud, I think both these guys best Thurman crazy fights to be made makes your dick hard thinking about them huh.
                      Haha i even cum in my pants a little at the thought. I did have a digit up my arse when i was thinking about it, which may have set me off.

Comment

Working...
                      X