No announcement yet.

Spence vs Crawford poll, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Bud picks Spence apart over 9-10 rds. He is MUCH, MUCH better at switching it up and adapting than Peterson is. Peterson hadn’t even fought in about a year before this fight too.
    Anyone can look like a king fighting the guys he's been paired with. His best win is arguably Viktor Postol because he's technical and awkward.

I like Bud But he has shorter reach and height.

Spence might look straight up and down, but he's breaking bones and sparking dudes OUT! He's a wicked body puncher too that's behind a rangy accurate jab. Top if off with a good chin.

Terrence can switch all he wants, one thing that doesn't change is your body and him being the smaller guy who's been shook up top by lesser men. That's a tall order.

Spence's record is far more difficult than the other way around.

Comment

at this point you have to pick spence. crawford will make his debut at 147. that'll answer some questions. he has the arsenal and skills to box the eyebrows off horn but it'll be interesting to see if horn respects his power. horn will look to apply pressure and be high volume puncher to overwhelm crawford. we'll see if crawfords power makes him timid.

vs peterson I was surprised by the footspeed of spence and how effective he cuts the ring. can crawford discourage spence from bulldozing him? we have yet to see spence fight going backwards. I haven't seen anyone put him on the ropes and unload. he is always in control, he dictates tempo in every round. its a scary sight.

Comment

Spence by stoppage

Comment

Crawford is the kind of guy that will run into major problems when he fights a guy with a strong, reliable jab.

Errol Spence Jr. is that kind of guy. Them wild haymaker schits ain't gonna work when you get stuffed with a proper jab.

Comment

dont think spence would punish him like he did to lamont, but a close clear win for spence

crawford has been hurt by gamboa, which is a bad sign. and we know TC likes to fight fire with fire in certain spots which could end ugly for him

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Crawford is the better fighter, if 147 isn't a division too far then I'd pick him to win.
              It's all speculation until we see how comfortable TC is at 147, but he's the more complete package for sure

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Crawford is the kind of guy that will run into major problems when he fights a guy with a strong, reliable jab.

Errol Spence Jr. is that kind of guy. Them wild haymaker schits ain't gonna work when you get stuffed with a proper jab.
                With how often and how open Errol leaves himself...I'm more interested in what Spence will do when he inevitably gets tagged. And he leaves himself WIDE open...

Come forward fighters don't do well when they're hurt and TC has had that kind of power at LW and JWW. Time will tell for WW.

Comment

If this fight don't happen in the next year, it may never happen.

Spence will be move up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    With how often and how open Errol leaves himself...I'm more interested in what Spence will do when he inevitably gets tagged. And he leaves himself WIDE open...

Come forward fighters don't do well when they're hurt and TC has had that kind of power at LW and JWW. Time will tell for WW.
                    Well, anything can happen in the boxing ring but that's a true crap shoot, you know?

It's sort of like Mosley vs. Mayweather. He literally put all his money on the freak chance of catching Mayweather with a haymaker and hoping it put him to sleep.

I'm not saying TC is Mosley or Errol is Mayweather, though. That is just the only example I could think of to get my point across. lol

Comment

Right now I favor Spence because of size advantage.
                      But if Crawford carries some power to 147lbs, I'll favor him due to his ability to counter and move around the ring and punch at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X