Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence vs Crawford poll, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people saying Crawford looks better technically and i have to agree on that for the moment,however those were all against fighters who are not as good as Errol Spence is, i do wonder if his technical ability will stand out as much against a fighter like Errol Spence.
    This time crawford doesn't have any height or reach advantage which surely helped him in other fights
    Spence ; 5′ 9½″ / 177cm reach 72″ / 183cm height
    Crawford ; 5′ 8″ / 173cm reach 70″ / 178cm height

Comment

Crawford gets picked apart. Thurman too would've flattened Lundy or Postol. Spence is a big 147 sharpshooter. Crawford's power diminishes in this fight as he has to crank his poweshots even more against Spence, to a quicker fatigued area TC never been before. I say Spence catches Bud the way Marquez caught Pac.

Comment

I really have to see what Crawford looks like at 147. I'm not sure if we'll learn much with Horn because he's such an awkward and somewhat limited fighter.

I got Spence because I saw a special fighter last night. I know Crawford is good but he's doing it against lesser opponents in my opinion. And he's not taking boxers soul the way Spence is.

Comment

I honestly don't know man, I go back and forth each day. These are two genuinely SPECIAL fighters. I just want to see it

Comment

Spence really impressed me last night and his speed looks to have improved, on top of that he isn't looking nearly as stiff as he did before, including the Brook fight. Right now I have to favor Errol Spence based off of size and strength, I'd have to see how Crawford looks against Jeff Horn, how he looks physically that is.

Comment

Right now I'd pick Spence over Crawford.
              I think Spence would wear him down.

Comment

Bud picks Spence apart over 9-10 rds. He is MUCH, MUCH better at switching it up and adapting than Peterson is. Peterson hadn’t even fought in about a year before this fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  I don't know why I'm unsure about this fight. I feel like if it does happen, people will just say Crawford was never a true 147lber and Spence was too big for him. I can see it happening. Crawford while beast at the lower weights remains to be seen how he'll look at 147lbs.

That's why I couldn't stand Kellerman forcing the issue during First Take or whatever they call it during the ESPN interview. Spence calmly answered the question about it depends how Crawford takes to the new weight but Kellerman kept pushing it. Like Crawford is supposed to be Spence's superfight moreso than Thurman but we have no idea yet if Crawford is truly a 147lber.
                  People will just say Crawford was never a true 147lber and Spence was too big for him. I can see it happening. Crawford while beast at the lower weights remains to be seen how he'll look at 147lbs.

Bingo! Correct me if i'm wrong but Gomboa Dropped Crawford a guy who fought above his weight @ 130. If Spence touches him, he's out. + Spence is accurate and fast and has good stamina that's a long night in the kitchen.

Comment

I’d like to see how Crawford deals with bigger guys up at 147 before making a prediction. This could very well be THE FIGHT in boxing in a few years.

Comment

Spence seems to have the power at 147.
                      Say what you want about Peterson the guy has always been durable and a hard fight for anyone.
                      Errol Spence made him look bad and that is a first.
                      I don’t think a guy coming up in weight is going to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X