Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Anthony Joshua isn't going to knock Joseph Parker out cleanly if at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    You know your an ultra fanboy nutthugger when even the most biased company men pundits like johnny nelson say the stoppage was bad and too early.

LOL
    AJ was 14-0 and was not even euro level, best win gary cornish. He was scheduled to fight Whyte in a pick em grudge match.

Joseph parker was 15-0, best win was a 45 year old kali meehan, he hadnt beaten anyone in the top 50 in the world.

I predicted they would meet in 3 years time to unify the division. what a terrible prediction
    Like i said its an inaccurate prediction besides Joshua being here at the top . The division is NOT cleaned out you fool , Parker is included in the clean up . Wilder and Joshua will decide the complete unified /undisputed Champion ... lol

Many ppl were hyping him up on here dont be stupid , they even had Joshua vs Parker polls .

Everything else you stated as usual is random idiotic dribble !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-20-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Femi the body builer will stop Parker inside 8.

It will be the standard messy shoulder punches and referee stepping in to save Parker getting a broken toe nail.

Stay humble.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Like i said its an inaccurate prediction besides Joshua being here at the top . The division is NOT cleaned out you fool , Parker is included in the clean up . lol

Many ppl were hyping him up on here dont be stupid , they even had Joshua vs Parker polls .

Everything else you stated as usual is random idiotic dribble !

The prediction was 2 prospects would meet in 3-4 years time to unify the division, Parker would be the first World champion from New zealand, and both would be undefeated when they meet to unify for the division.

' but but but its not an accurate prediction doe !!!!!'

You are so pathetic and desperate to try and score E-points over me its hilarious, you remember what polls were on here 3 years ago? you are so sad

Comment

The prediction was 2 prospects would meet in 3-4 years time to unify the division, Parker would be the first World champion from New zealand, and both would be undefeated when they meet to unify for the division.

' but but but its not an accurate prediction doe !!!!!'

You are so pathetic and desperate to try and score E-points over me its hilarious, you remember what polls were on here 3 years ago? you are so sad
          Wrong ....

None of this has happened !

"the undispited heavyweight champion of the woooooooorld "

"no chance, wilder will be exposed long before either get a chance to lay a glove on him.."

"It will be the biggest fight of the century"

"I fully believe Anthony Joshua And joseph parker will clean up this division. " How many top 10 guys has Parker cleaned out ?

This has happened ...

"but im willing to bet they are both undefeated when they meet for this showdown. "

"When they meet, it will be for the heavyweight unification, "

Again you picked two guys that were being hyped up ,ironically then being labled as overated after their Takam and Whyte fights bc thats what boxing fans do for trivial reasons .

The difference between me and you is i know boxing to the 10th level.You DONT .

I picked Joshua to be the best and go down as an ATG even in his 10th fight .

You picked him bc you think the division is weak .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-20-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

He doesnt have to, he only has to win... al depends on Parkers chin which is great, so yeah you might be right.

Comment

The fight hasn’t even happened yet. Can you at least wait until after the fight to start screaming premature stoppage?

Comment

Wrong ....

None of this has happened !

"the undispited heavyweight champion of the woooooooorld "

"no chance, wilder will be exposed long before either get a chance to lay a glove on him.."

"It will be the biggest fight of the century"

"I fully believe Anthony Joshua And joseph parker will clean up this division. " How many top 10 guys has Parker cleaned out ?

This has happened ...

"but im willing to bet they are both undefeated when they meet for this showdown. "

"When they meet, it will be for the heavyweight unification, "

Again you picked two guys that were being hyped up ,ironically then being labled as overated after their Takam and Whyte fights bc thats what boxing fans do for trivial reasons .
                No one was hyping Parker, no one even knew who he was you ******. And AJ was about to fight Whyte in what alot of people were picking Whyte to beat him again.

The prediction was so out there, that everyone in the thread was mocking me for my 'trolling'

4 years later and its happening and you act like everyone called it, it was an obvious prediction LMAO

you are such a freak, i love it. i have most of the mentalists on ignore, but you will always be no.1 crazy on here to me bud

Comment

No one was hyping Parker, no one even knew who he was you ******. And AJ was about to fight Whyte in what alot of people were picking Whyte to beat him again.

The prediction was so out there, that everyone in the thread was mocking me for my 'trolling'

4 years later and its happening and you act like everyone called it, it was an obvious prediction LMAO

you are such a freak, i love it. i have most of the mentalists on ignore, but you will always be no.1 crazy on here to me bud
                  No one was hyping him yet had polls on the fantasy match up ?

I even had knowledgeable posters PM me telling me Parker was going to beat Joshua and be the guy . lol

They were mocking you bc Klitchko and Fury were around at the time . Parker wouldn't have had a belt , he didnt even beat Ruiz or got by him BARELY .

Everyone expected a Joshua vs Parker match it was supposed to happen 2 years ago , what on earth are you talking about ?

Your entire prediction has run on luck and that was lucky Parker wins and Fury and Klitchko not being around ! The UNDISPUTED wont be probably 2019 and wont include Parker if he loses so i dont know what your on about .

Yes lucky Parker cleaned out the division by defeating short overweight Ruiz in 2016 ,the guy was a real terror and elite HW ! Who would have predicted Parker the HW cleaner ?SMH
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-20-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Like anyone isn't expecting the ref to jump in some comical fashion again. The superior black man MUST keep that phony ko ratio alive. I think Joshua is going to have a harder time than most expect so the ref may have to really put on a show here.

Comment

Takam, took 17 unanswered blows and a upper cut was on the way right up the middle that wouldn't have missed before the ref jumped in . The bell also rang in the 4th round after Takam was rocked to a knee hitting the canvas .

Takam was a bloody mess continually having to rub blood out of both eyes and battered the majority of the fight and that was Joshua taking his time .

Takam was nearly 20 pounds more also for Povetkin and didn't move nearly as much as the 240 mark is better suited for a 6'2 guy . He was 235 against Joshua . His punch resistance may have been better in the Povetkin fight but his ability to move more wasn't .

The major point here is Parker is 6'4 and stands straight up making him far easier to hit than low crouching Takam who knows how to roll with punches . And Parker hasnt fought any power punchers yet to rate his chin though he was stunned by a counter Takam right which drove him to the ropes in rnd 9 .

I expect Joshua to stop Parker before rnd 6 . Im picking 4 .

I like Joshua but Joshua never came close to stopping Carlos Takam. Takam was evading most of Joshua's most significant punches and was able to absorb some of them too.

Also, Carlos Takam's movement was more or less just as good against Povetkin as it was against Joshua. The main difference I believe was that Povetkin's punching accuracy and timing were better than Joshua's. So Joshua made it seem like Takam's movement was better than what it actually was due to having a more difficult time to land his punches from having inferior accuracy and timing. And although Joshua did land a few clean punches on Takam, they didn't have the same effect that Povetkin's punches had on Takam. Povetkin's punches on the inside probably hit Takam with more power than Joshua's punches did.

Comment

Working...
                      X