Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: We Want Wilder By Year's End - Even in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: We Want Wilder By Year's End - Even in U.S.

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), has no problem with having his boxer go to the United States to fight WBC champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) in a unification showdown. Joshua will first enter the ring for a unification with WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) on March 31 at Principality in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whose ducking now birdlegs? Joshua coming for the WBC belt you kept hostage, unification baby, but you have to beat King Kong, then Whyte before the bumper fight tail end of this year, great year for boxing if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
      Whose ducking now birdlegs? Joshua coming for the WBC belt you kept hostage, unification baby, but you have to beat King Kong, then Whyte before the bumper fight tail end of this year, great year for boxing if you ask me.
      Are you capable of speaking like a civilized human?

Comment

AJ gonna take his belt in America lol. He knows he can beat Wildher and will do it here or in the UK.

Comment

"[It makes it] more difficult, because if you go to the negotiating table with three belts instead of one, then you want an increase in the pie," Hearn said.

Those are paper titles CLOWN! the WBC is the only legitimate title in the HW division, and you talk about having a 'Base' in the U.S.A? Deontay brings in all the A-list celebrities to Vegas! the Brits will pack the bleachers tho, and all that talk about Wembley was a joke, we all know America is the Mecca of boxing and the only way to make real PPV money for this event.

Comment

Thats very positive. But i doubt that fight happen in 2018...I think they would continue to build it up to early 2019.

Comment

This begs the question whether US can bring up the UK money. To get the UK money in US, it has to be PPV on Showtime.I don't see any indication that Wilder can bring the numbers via PPV at the moment.Wilder can't even sell out his hometown.

Comment

Joshua wants to face wilder and become the undisputed heavyweight champion and any truth to that is him facing parker to get one more strap before going for the last piece of the puzzle and the gum flapper wilder,only wilder's excessive demands can delay this fight..hearn gave parker a reasonable offer I trust he'll do the same for wilder..wilder has said numerous times its not about the money then contradicts himself by asking for 50/50 when he brings little to no revenue and nothing but a title to the table

Comment

this fight wont happen this year, and it wont be through the fault of AJ/Hearn either.

Comment

Big talk but we know he's not fighting Wilder in the states. Hearn has built a profitable thing over there in the UK. He's going to tap into that.

Comment

Working...
                    X