Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    Those are the fact's provided, go do your homework idiot. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. I don't know you. You can suck a dick for all I care. The facts are the facts. Whether you want to believe them or not, I don't give a fu**. Facts are there. Deal with it.

You idiots get too invested and too emotional. I dare you to record yourself going up to a random stranger and calling them a ******.

You internet tough guys get off your chair and do something with your life, it isn't too late.

You don't have any facts, bltch. Shut your crying ass up.

Comment

-vacations - perfect timing to cycle in and out
      Why the **** would he be masking urine the day before a fight if he uses vacations to cycle in and out, idiot?

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      (facts/evidence)

-use of Xylocaine --http://bleacherreport.com/articles/332793-is-floyd-mayweather-jr-a-damaged
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtMBAg1r0BQ
      https://slipthejab.wordpress.com/201...pposed-doping/

Oh, this is one of your facts? Accusing him of abusing xylocaine in a video where the commission is discussing the use of xylocaine. How stupid are you?

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      -use of IV to mask PEDs
      --http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2564052-floyd-a-farce-ped-report-further-clouds-mayweathers-legacy
      https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...acquiao-fight/
      https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sp...er-controversy

*Mayweather even admits taking it and tries to give reason and justification
      -Mayweater defends taking IV injection, denies cheating - NY Daily ...

Quick google searches and can easily find some actual concrete evidence. Any others out there?

Oh, the IV was for masking PED's, yet you can't explain how he diluted his urine while his urine was required to pass a test for dilution by the DCO and by the independent WADA lab. How the **** is that a fact?

You little bltch

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        You're argument over Tordorol is moot, HE WAS DENIED and DIDN'T TAKE IT.
        And was denied because he lied on a form that would have allowed him to take it. Manny's fault. Move on.

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Once again, WHAT ****ING KO/STOPPAGE STREAK.
        I already named the four. Two were actual knockouts, one should have been by MANNY's own call and one would have been if it were any other ref watching a guy stop throwing punches back.

It's funny how Calslappy can get a ref to stop his fight in seconds against Manfredo when doesn't even land yet Manny can't get a ref to stop his fight after landing numerous flush shots on a guy not throwing back. But whatevs

I agree though, you refuse to acknowledge Manny's suspicious deals. We are done.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          And was denied because he lied on a form that would have allowed him to take it. Manny's fault. Move on.

I already named the four. Two were actual knockouts, one should have been by MANNY's own call and one would have been if it were any other ref watching a guy stop throwing punches back.

It's funny how Calslappy can get a ref to stop his fight in seconds against Manfredo when doesn't even land yet Manny can't get a ref to stop his fight after landing numerous flush shots on a guy not throwing back. But whatevs

I agree though, you refuse to acknowledge Manny's suspicious deals. We are done.
          Doesn't matter why he was denied, the FACT remains, Pacquiao didn't take Tordorol. Mayweather is on record stating he DID use Xylocane.

Your idea of suspicious deals is purely a failure in logic. You fault him for things that din't actually happen, just "could have." FFS, do you understand how idiotic that is? Pure emotion, not logic, not facts...emotion is how you are judging.

Comment

• The Facts are Mayweather took a banned IV used to mask roid use.

Mayweather claims it was because was dehydrated, but this is impossible as Floyd weighed in a healthy 147lbs and Floyd said he was 149lbs in the ring.

That means he was down a maximum 2 lbs of water weight, which will not leave you dehydrated, let alone so dehydrated that you will need a medical IV.

That leave the only explanation is that Floyd used the IV to mask his PED use, there is no other explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              You must be a deluded idiot if you think everyone is "CLEAN" in pro sports .

Continue to live in your mothers basement and dream world because you have no idea of reality.
              lol mother's basement, good one. you know nothing about me and yet you call me an idiot. nice one tough guy

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You don't have any facts, bltch. Shut your crying ass up.
                lol "bi*ch", "crying a** up".

whatever you say travesty. you're such a tough guy, what a travesty you do not use your talents other than here

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  The Facts are Mayweather took a banned IV used to mask roid use.

Mayweather claims it was because was dehydrated, but this is impossible as Floyd weighed in a healthy 147lbs and Floyd said he was 149lbs in the ring.

That means he was down a maximum 2 lbs of water weight, which will not leave you dehydrated, let alone so dehydrated that you will need a medical IV.

That leave the only explanation is that Floyd used the IV to mask his PED use, there is no other explanation.
                  it's such a travesty that idiots can't see this and decide to bicker and name call and get a boner off of this stuff. I bet when they read your posts their heart begins to race and they try very hard to make a comeback only to eagerly wait for what you have to say in return.

Comment

lol "bi*ch", "crying a** up".

whatever you say travesty. you're such a tough guy, what a travesty you do not use your talents other than here

I'm a tough guy? Thank you.

And you're a moron who wouldn't know a fact if one hit you in the face

Comment

• There's not one thing about Floyd that isn't suspicious.
                      He fights when he wants to so he controls everything. He don't get tired.

Comment

Working...
                      X