Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao sued fraud jr for libel. during the inquiry, pac lawyers ask the court to make public of documents pointing fraud’s addiction with ped’s. as expected fraud jr panic, knowingly it will for sure expose his constant use of ped’s, so he took the easy way out and paid millions to settle the case out of court.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If you say so. You don't like Floyd so its not surprising that you think this is what happened.
      It is what happened, you don't remember him going on another vacation?

Comment

Oh, ok. Now I understand.

I'm not doing someone else's homework today. if you believe I am making that up-that Manny refused VADA for the 4th JMM fight-so be it.

Why would I make that up?
        It should be so easy for you to find so why not take the 5 seconds and find it really quick then? I've been telling you I can't find it and yet you continue to say it's there. Do I need to show you my google history? It's NOT popping up, I'm being real.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          It is what happened, you don't remember him going on another vacation?
          I don't remember Manny saying OK to 14 days. Floyd fought JMM sept 09 and Mosley in May 2010 so I don't know if he went on vacation.

I wish Manny had agreed to test. Although, according to Arum, the shoulder "injury" happened in 2008. So Manny likely fights the same way and loses.

Unless of course the shoulder injury was fake, but that is another story.

I get it-IYO it's on Floyd they didn't fight. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Im a fan of floyd too but come on. The guy weighs in at like 147 or whatever he did. Then doesnt even rehydrate 5 pounds after 750ml of saline.

He wasnt drained or dehydrated, he didnt need the IV. That leaves a serious question to why he did the iv.
            yup, I agree

Comment

the testosterone levels thing is a huge red flag

Comment

just look at how floyd cant even explain why he needed iv.. then look at the smirk on ellerbe's face after he explain why floyd needed it.

the smirk on his face is like yeah we cheated so what get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  It should be so easy for you to find so why not take the 5 seconds and find it really quick then? I've been telling you I can't find it and yet you continue to say it's there. Do I need to show you my google history? It's NOT popping up, I'm being real.
                  do you know how to use the search function here?

Comment

I don't remember Manny saying OK to 14 days. Floyd fought JMM sept 09 and Mosley in May 2010 so I don't know if he went on vacation.

I wish Manny had agreed to test. Although, according to Arum, the shoulder "injury" happened in 2008. So Manny likely fights the same way and loses.

Since you don't remember Manny saying OK to 14 days, I don't remember Manny refusing a 2nd time against Marquez.

But since you don't remember, here you go for your 14 days.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight

Unlike you, I CAN provide evidence.

Comment

Pacquiao Bends To Mayweather: Agrees To 14-Day Cut

I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test," Pacquiao said in a statement on his official website,

Comment

Working...
                      X