Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inquiry:

How many fighters has Floyd knocked out cold?

Inquiry:

How many of Floyd's fights ended before Round 6?

Inquiry:

How many of Floyd's opponents were known iron chins?

Inquiry:

How many times has Floyd been caught flush with a knockout-level punch?

Ok. Now, ask and answer the same questions about Manny.

That's why there's suspicion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      There's actual facts for Mayweather 1 page in, and for Pacquiao, 20 plus pages and still nothing of note
      The refusal to do advanced/olympic style PED testing on 2 occasions is as clear as the evidence presented so far in this thread.

Comment

im gonna piss both sets off fans off and say that its likely both of them were using steroids. Thats my honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Inquiry:

How many fighters has Floyd knocked out cold?

Inquiry:

How many of Floyd's fights ended before Round 6?

Inquiry:

How many of Floyd's opponents were known iron chins?

Inquiry:

How many times has Floyd been caught flush with a knockout-level punch?

Ok. Now, ask and answer the same questions about Manny.

That's why there's suspicion.
          I don't get it?

The thread is asking where's the evidence *Floyd is on roids. What is this that you've posted?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            The refusal to do advanced/olympic style PED testing on 2 occasions is as clear as the evidence presented so far in this thread.
            Can I see where he refused the 2nd time? I've tried looking for it since you continuously say that in the other thread. I haven't seen any link for it except you using that as your go to answer as if that's an ACTUAL comparison to fully being caught red handed.

One poster has showed you numerous times about Manny not refusing and yet you continue to say this like a "take the test" type of idiot.

Let's say it is true and Manny DID refuse, what difference does it make? It's still in a grey area (unlike *Floyd being caught red handed) but also shows the consistency that manny has in saying fu** your test, does it not? So which one is it, he's consistent but gets idiots like yourself to say he's guilty since he's refusing, or is it he takes the test and then same idiots like yourself say o NOW he takes it but why didn't he when *Floyd asked.

No matter how it goes, you flip it to your satisfaction.

You have still yet to answer the question on why *Floyd needed the IV

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              im gonna piss both sets off fans off and say that its likely both of them were using steroids. Thats my honest opinion.
              lol it's all good, I ain't trippin about that. both probably WERE. but 20+ pages with no solid evidence for one, while 1 page with solid evidence for the other, says something lol

Comment

I don't get it?
                Your perspective is faulty. That's the problem.

Answer the questions about Floyd that I posted.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if BOTH were on something at some point in their careers, but Floyd is definitely more suspect.

Aside from everything else already mentioned in this thread he also:
                  -Accused Ariza of supplying Manny with PEDs, then hired Ariza AND MEMO HEREDIA.

Comment

Can I see where he refused the 2nd time? I've tried looking for it since you continuously say that in the other thread. I haven't seen any link for it except you using that as your go to answer as if that's an ACTUAL comparison to fully being caught red handed.

One poster has showed you numerous times about Manny not refusing and yet you continue to say this like a "take the test" type of idiot.

Let's say it is true and Manny DID refuse, what difference does it make? It's still in a grey area (unlike *Floyd being caught red handed) but also shows the consistency that manny has in saying fu** your test, does it not? So which one is it, he's consistent but gets idiots like yourself to say he's guilty since he's refusing, or is it he takes the test and then same idiots like yourself say o NOW he takes it but why didn't he when *Floyd asked.

No matter how it goes, you flip it to your satisfaction.

You have still yet to answer the question on why *Floyd needed the IV
                    If you are going to pretend that is "fake news" that is on you. It's on this site. No, he showed a link that said Roach wanted to test. Never once did I post "take the test". Please don't lie.

If you think refusing to test isn't evidence, so be it. If you think that is evidence of PED use, I'm fine with that.

I didn't flip anything, that is you making things up again. My point is simple-refusing to take the test is the same evidence as the IV, especially given that both have never tested positive on the standard testing protocol.

Dehydration was the answer given. You don't buy that, same way as I don't buy refusing to test.

Comment

lol it's all good, I ain't trippin about that. both probably WERE. but 20+ pages with no solid evidence for one, while 1 page with solid evidence for the other, says something lol
                      Yes, it says you are not giving Floyd the same benefit of the doubt you are giving Manny by pretending refusing to test isn't evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X