Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    its just crazy how the floyd fans keeps saying arum didnt wanna put manny in with floyd at that time because losing to floyd would hurt manny's future earning potential. yet bob wasnt the one that demanded random testing or no fight.................
    Arum did want Manny in there with Floyd.

But only if Manny was able to juice as he usually did.

Without the steroids, Arum wasnt so interested anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Arum did want Manny in there with Floyd.

But only if Manny was able to juice as he usually did.

Without the steroids, Arum wasnt so interested anymore.
      would you have the link to show that he was on steroids?

What's funny is that picture you provided looks as if it's *Floyd who uses the steroids, it shows an old man with great definition and size

And where is your source for "without the steroids, Arum wasn't so interested anymore"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        would you have the link to show that he was on steroids?

What's funny is that picture you provided looks as if it's *Floyd who uses the steroids, it shows an old man with great definition and size
        I can only tell you what I believe.

No one here is in camp with Pac. No one here has access to his medical records. No one here has 'evidence'. You know that right?

But, if you are asking what we believe, Ill tell you I dont know how Im supposed to believe anything else.

1st, I do not believe that clean atheletes turn down the biggest fight in history over testing. Im just not gullible enough to believe he turned it down on principle. Come on. Pac flexes his negotiating muscle and makes up rules to his benefit (Cotto, Hatton, Marg) whenever he feels like it so I dont want to hear about commission rules. Pac fights for money and glory just like everyone else does.

2nd, Pac and his camp have never given a sensible explanation as to why he turned it down. One guy would say x, another would say y, yet another would say z... Pac never even explained it in his own language for people to understand.

Things are too shady at that point for me to believe that everything is on the up and up.
        Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 01-16-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I know, a complete contradiction.

You cannot claim to be dehydrated and then claim to walk around at fighting weight.

An obvious lie.

And after the weigh in, fighter consume fluids, but Floyd could not produce a sample when the doping control officer came knocking.

Claimed to be unwell and then to an IV that can mask PED use then gives the sample
          Originally posted by New England View Post
          you're not telling me anything i don't know, guy. i think floyd was caught red handed.

the reason given for the IV was moderate dehydration. if you look at the research it's actually more effective for athletes and regular folks to drink fluids for moderate dehydration than it is for them to take an IV. they perform better and their bodies react better to oral hydration.

i think floyd was masking the use of testosterone, which i believe he used as he aged to allow him to train harder, recover without injury, and to have a better gas tank in his fights.

You two guys have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Please explain how an IV masks PED's. Then you'll realize how you've ****ed up.

Comment

• His head outgrew its body...dìck remained small

Comment

No one here is in camp with Pac. No one here has access to his medical records. No one here has 'evidence'. You know that right?

But, if you are asking what we believe, Ill tell you I dont know how Im supposed to believe anything else.

1st, I do not believe that clean atheletes turn down the biggest fight in history over testing. Im just not gullible enough to believe he turned it down on principle. Come on. Pac flexes his negotiating muscle and makes up rules to his benefit (Cotto, Hatton, Marg) whenever he feels like it so I dont want to hear about commission rules. Pac fights for money and glory just like everyone else does.

2nd, Pac and his camp have never given a sensible explanation as to why he turned it down. One guy would say x, another would say y, yet another would say z... Pac never even explained it in his own language for people to understand.

Things are too shady at that point for me to believe that everything is on the up and up.

Great post! +1

Comment

Do you think Usain Bolt asked Gatlin to take his blood test or he wouldn't race him.

Pacquiao said, from day one, he would take any test the commission saw fit.

Floyd rejected NSAC's carrying out the blood testing.

Pacquiao agreed to urine tests up to the day of the fight but wanted a 24 day cut of because taking blood would disrupt his training.

Floyd said 14 days.

Pacquiao's team wanted to compromise at 18 days Floyd didn't budge and the fight fell apart.

14 day, 18 day, doesn't matter , Floyd's testing procedure left huge window where either fighter could use. Contrary to what Floyd was saying it was not Olympic standard testing.

USADA when carrying out the test for Floyd's fight never blood tested a week before the fight and rarely tested in the last two weeks.

They are health reason why USADA won't blood test near the fight, so Manny was rightfully concerned about Floyd's demands.

Also blood tests are only good for specific PEDs such as HGH and EPO which need to be run for a full course, and would be useless in 24 days without roids which would be picked up with the urine tests.

VADA has caught a lot of cheats in the past few years, correct me if I am wrong but I believe they are all urine tests.

When the fight first fell apart, and Pacquiao fought Clottey and Floyd fought Mosley, the Pacquiao camp approached Floyd again to get the fight done, Pacquiao agreeing to any test Floyd wanted and what did Floyd do?

This

Floyd say he wanted to take a year or two out of the sport.

Why?

Simply ducking or was it another PED course?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You two guys have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Please explain how an IV masks PED's. Then you'll realize how you've ****ed up.
                  https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...st-161122.html

Water and vit c can mask steroids.

What was in Floyd's IV again?

Comment

Do you think Usain Bolt asked Gatlin to take his blood test or he wouldn't race him.

Pacquiao said, from day one, he would take any test the commission saw fit.

Floyd rejected NSAC's carrying out the blood testing.

Pacquiao agreed to urine tests up to the day of the fight but wanted a 24 day cut of because taking blood would disrupt his training.

Floyd said 14 days.

Pacquiao's team wanted to compromise at 18 days Floyd didn't budge and the fight fell apart.

14 day, 18 day, doesn't matter , Floyd's testing procedure left huge window where either fighter could use. Contrary to what Floyd was saying it was not Olympic standard testing.

USADA when carrying out the test for Floyd's fight never blood tested a week before the fight and rarely tested in the last two weeks.

They are health reason why USADA won't blood test near the fight, so Manny was rightfully concerned about Floyd's demands.

Also blood tests are only good for specific PEDs such as HGH and EPO which need to be run for a full course, and would be useless in 24 days without roids which would be picked up with the urine tests.

VADA has caught a lot of cheats in the past few years, correct me if I am wrong but I believe they are all urine tests.

When the fight first fell apart, and Pacquiao fought Clottey and Floyd fought Mosley, the Pacquiao camp approached Floyd again to get the fight done, Pacquiao agreeing to any test Floyd wanted and what did Floyd do?

This

Floyd say he wanted to take a year or two out of the sport.

Why?

Simply ducking or was it another PED course?

So after you were proven wrong about the 18 day thing, you're still bringing this up?

Mayweather wanted full random testing up to the fight.

Pacquiao said no. He finally agreed to 30 days before the fight.

Mayweather said no. He then offered 14 days before the fight.

Pacquiao said no. He agreed to 24 days before the fight.

They went to arbitration over it. Pacquiao refused to move from 24 days. The fight was off.

Mayweather said there will be no cut-off for any fight with any boxer after that.

That's the whole damn story.

And why the hell are you still bringing up VADA? You do know that they use the same labs as USADA don't you? VADA doesn't catch anyone. The WADA labs do. This is idiotic.

Comment

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...st-161122.html

Water and vit c can mask steroids.

What was in Floyd's IV again?

Oh really? How? Can you explain how this works?

Does it flush it out of his system? Come on...you can do better than this. Tell us exactly how this happens. Then you'll see the error of your ways

Comment

Working...
                      X