Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Arum said Manny was afraid of needles.

Manny is lying. 24 (or 14, depends on who you believe) day cut-off from blood samples? GTF out of here.

24 Days SOURCES:
    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-pacq...es-fake--27482

https://www.badlefthook.com/2010/5/4...-claiming-that

14 Day Source:
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ayweather.html

I've had blood taken dozens of times and never felt weak once. Never met anyone that did either.

Doesn't matter if it wasn't in any rules or not. Boxing is pretty lawless and testing is still in its infancy.

If you want to continue to engage me, please read my words. I said CLOSE TO 20 lbs, NOT 20lbs. Do you're research and you'l see Manny hitting 17lbs over during fights at 130 or 135 (can't remember atm).

Paulie is absolutely credible. Because of the McWelfare fiasco he's not credible? I would say Paulie is even more credible than ever before. He proved he was right.

Did I say he injected coke or Shabu? That's 2 strikes, get a 3rd and get ignored. I'm not going to argue facts.

Go use Google your own self.
    Ok it's starting to veer in another topic. The main topic is what else is there. You've provided his stupid excuse of being afraid of needles, his weight gain in fights (fight with Marquez at 130 he was 144 on fight night, rehydrated 14 pounds-don't see how this can be a red flag seeing how many other boxers rehydrate even more, and Paulie as a credible source. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      Didn’t Floyd bring Ariza in for one of his camps?
      He did which is even more bizarre.

You spend years and years pointing the finger and accusing him of cheating, then grab his old strength and conditioning coach? lol I never understood that or heard the reasoning behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Roger was right. Manny admitted to smoking shabu
        lol did he really? I'd like to see that link, u got one?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          So Chavez Jr Canelo Danny Jacobs Kelly Pavlik etc all used roids because they routinely pack on 20+ pounds after weigh in ?
          lol I was responding to mcnulty's quote. In mcnulty's quote he stated "an increase of UP to 20lbs" from his 130/135 days.

I didn't get it either

Comment

I saw an interview with Brian Kenny I believe where he said himself that he wouldn't even do a 15 day cut off. That came off as suspect to me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              yes, ariza worked with memo during that period as well. in, "consultation."

don't get me wrong, i think there's more reason to believe that floyd was on PEDS. he was busted taking an illegal IV in a manner that's well known to be used to mask / flush out PEDS.

claimed it was for dehydration, yet he claims he's on weight weeks out, and cuts no weight for fights. of course he's suspicious. i think most of these guys are on drugs. you can make millions of dollars and extend your career into your 30's as a top pro boxer. i'd be juiced to the f#cking gills.

it wasn't long ago, and i'm only talking about a matter of a few decades, where 30 year old fighters were considered over the hill. now they're fighting until they're 40. matchmaking can be credited somewhat for the longevity, but the PEDS are what keeps these guys at the top for that few extra years after 33 or so.
              Funny how folks said Manny had a big head but you've seen Floyd's, looks like a giant milk dude. Don't even need to add the baldness, roid rage, taking long breaks etc, but that's another topic

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                They are all on something. People are very naive, some get caught, some don't.
                I wouldn't doubt it, I'd just like to see the evidence. People continue to say this person is on it and that person, but I never really see the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  They are all on something. People are very naive, some get caught, some don't.
                  This is my general feeling.

Some also have enough power and influence behind them to make dirty tests go away, i have no doubts about that. It's a big industry and with that comes corruption.

I'm not saying Anthony Joshua is juicing, but i'd say that there's every chance he could get away with it. He has a huge corporation behind him and these anti-doping agencies are only small businesses in comparison. I'm sure if you grease the right palms and have enough influence, things can disappear.

It happens in every industry in the world. Boxing is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    The fear of testing/needles but has plenty of tats, the cut-off days, how he would put on close to 20lbs in unofficial weigh-ins at 130/135 and fought super strong which is very unnatural. Malignaggi says he knows for a fact but can't say everything because of collateral damage. Confirmed hard drug user. Casual druggies just don't do coke and shabu (meth).

That's just off the top of my head.

Learn about Steroids and PED's dude. Only amateurs drink the stuff because of the bio-availability and toxicity.

Manny was injecting what he needed.
                    Do you have proof that he was afraid of needls?
                    (BTW nothing in comparison between a tattoo and a needle taking blood from your vein)
                    Do you have proof that he was puttin 20 pounds after weigh in?

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      The fact that hes small as ****, moved up 8 divisions and seemed to not lose power but gain it along with lean muscle. Manny is a special fighter, but lets be real here. He was juiced the **** up during his run.

He was running through divisions with bigger opponents with no drop off in power or speed.
                      This is where I find it funny.

He started off in a low weight class and always fought the same. His fight night weight always was around his welterweight run.

What divisions did he run through. 35 he beat diaz, 40 beat hatton, and 47 were all "good matchmaking" and tailor made for him opponents wasn't it.

When he fought Marquez on the 2nd fight at was 144 on fight night, how can he have a drop in power or speed.

When did he look to not have lean muscle and then all of a sudden bulked up?

Will the same be said for Loma if/when he enters 40/47? Loma is in the smaller weight classes and is maintaining his speed and power, if he decides to go to 35/40/47 will the same be said for him too?

Comment

Working...
                      X