Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Refusing drug tests is good enough for most people with common sense. What kind of athlete walks away from the biggest event in their sports history over a drug test? A dirty one.
    I hear you.

I don't think he was refusing the TEST, I think it was more of the principle of not even being asked, but being TOLD by someone else to do something that isn't part of the rules.

I saw it as guy A has been top dog at his job and guy B comes in making demands of guy A. Would guy A really give in to the demands or tell guy B to fu** off.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      that boy on a-side meth!!! - roger mayweather
      Roger was right. Manny admitted to smoking shabu

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        The fear of needles were sorry alibis and dumb. The cut off days again were due to a demand being created that wasn't in the rules (the cut off date also got pushed back when it was agreed on. agreed on 14 days, then demand was 7, agreed to 7, demand was day of and so on).

How he can put on 20lbs on 130/135 weigh ins? I'm not getting you here, where did this happen?

Yea, I don't think Paulie is that credible with the amount of hate he has shown for no good reason, he himself showed what kind of person he is when he cried about Al robbing him vs Broner and then signing with Al

Pacquiao is a confirmed drug user with coke and meth? Do you have a link for that? I'd like to see it. Is there a link of him injecting? I'd like to see that too. Thanks
        So Chavez Jr Canelo Danny Jacobs Kelly Pavlik etc all used roids because they routinely pack on 20+ pounds after weigh in ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Well 48ers said Marquez juiced because he had back acne... then after that #48 was seen with back acne. I don't know any clean person who would refuse testing and to make it more suspicious he wanted cutoff dates. There are plenty of signs that allude to him being on PEDs and even his own trainer alluded to it. There is no clear evidence/facts atm. It took a witch hunt and a long time to catch Lance Armstrong. Shane Mosley was never caught but testified that he was a PED cheat. It's up to you on if you believe #48 is a PED cheat. IMO he clearly was with ducking the testing... but atleast he didn't roid rage like Hopkins did to Pascal. Hopkins gets a PED pass by some Floyd fans who accuse #48 sadly.
          Yea the back acne is another funny one (like the growing of the head one). Again I haven't taken roids and yet there'll be occasional times I'll break out with back acne after work outs.

What are the other "plenty of other signs" you speak of. (These are actual questions too out of curiosity and not some troll bait etc- since you've mentioned it, I'd like to hear them)

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            Didn’t Floyd bring Ariza in for one of his camps?

yes, ariza worked with memo during that period as well. in, "consultation."

don't get me wrong, i think there's more reason to believe that floyd was on PEDS. he was busted taking an illegal IV in a manner that's well known to be used to mask / flush out PEDS.

claimed it was for dehydration, yet he claims he's on weight weeks out, and cuts no weight for fights. of course he's suspicious. i think most of these guys are on drugs. you can make millions of dollars and extend your career into your 30's as a top pro boxer. i'd be juiced to the f#cking gills.

it wasn't long ago, and i'm only talking about a matter of a few decades, where 30 year old fighters were considered over the hill. now they're fighting until they're 40. matchmaking can be credited somewhat for the longevity, but the PEDS are what keeps these guys at the top for that few extra years after 33 or so.

Comment

They are all on something. People are very naive, some get caught, some don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Lots of things have been stated above. I just remember watching the Oscar fight and thinking his punches sounded like fireworks and through that whole period 2008-10 he was throwing so many punches with everything on them. Absolutely zinging punches and 80-100 a round, you get guys with phenomenal workrates, but normally they are kind of arm punchers, inside short punchers, or shoe shine guys like Calazghe.

But this guy was throwing Canelo type punches for 3 minutes a round and they were hurting and flooring these guys.

For the record I'm still not sure, but having done a lot of reading a round the subject especially since the Lance Armstrong revelations, I know how easy it would have been to get away with it, even easier than cycling.

Probably in time things will come out, if I had to guess I would say he was taking a combination of EPO, blood doping, and anabolic steroids.
                So far it's just been "head got bigger" "Paulie said so" "back acne".

As for the punches, wasn't he always throwing a lot of punches though? And in that Oscar fight, he was peppering him but did Oscar really look hurt? And which one is it, Manny's punches are roided or Oscar was a zombie? Throwing 80-100 punches a round but if the opponent is a punching bag/zombie, isn't that a possible thing to accomplish?

Yea I hear you, with time things may come out, but at the moment I wasn't really sure what was out there besides not wanting to give into an outrageous demand (at that moment)

Comment

The fact that hes small as ****, moved up 8 divisions and seemed to not lose power but gain it along with lean muscle. Manny is a special fighter, but lets be real here. He was juiced the **** up during his run.

He was running through divisions with bigger opponents with no drop off in power or speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Why even discuss when you don't even know what you're talking about?

MAyweather wanted drug testing, Pacquiao said no.

Then Pacquiao offered to be tested 3 times on the dates of his choosing, no closer than 30 days. Mayweather said no.

They went to mediation and Pacquiao wanted a 24 day cut off, Mayweather offered 14 days. Pacquiao turned it down.

Mayweather said that if Pacquiao didn't accept 14 days there'd be no cut offs in future.

This info is available with a quick google search. Get informed. Bellend.
                    I agreed with you that his "afraid of needles" was dumb.

I agree with what you've posted. But he did agree to 14 days and then Floyd said 7. He agreed to 7 and Floyd said up to fight night. This info is available with a quick google search too.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      this is a myth that will always bug me. pacquiao was never a welterweight. you said it yourself. the guy could still make 140. maybe 135 if the money was crazy. his knockout of hatton, which took natural WW mayweather a lot longer and never came close to truly putting his lights out, is the definition of a one punch knockout. IIRC he was 138 lbs at the weigh in. that's one of the cleanest knockouts of a "top" fighter you'll ever see. in 25 years it's goign to be on some lists for the best knockouts of all time.

i put the words "top" in quotes because hatton wasn't the fighter he used to be, and was always overrated because the brits didn't have as many popular fighters as they do today.

my main reason for having suspicions of pacquiao, and why i believe he was probably on PEDS during his peak at WW, was his involvement with alex ariza. that guy had a fighter test positive [rios when he fought pacquiao, banned diuretics,] and even roach hinted he was a drug peddler. its strength coaches that bring PEDS into the equation. he's supposedly "consulted" with memo heredia, which youknow damn well was just a summit of the drug peddlers talking about all the new drugs memo developed in mexico.
                      Thanks for you input, I can see where you're coming from.

Comment

Working...
                      X