Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Again, what is your point about full year testing. We know about Donaire. Does that mean everyone is cheating besides Donaire and those boxers you mention in Germany?

Say what? VADA requests better tests? LMAO. That's foolish, dude. VADA isn't even recognized by WADA. Let me remind you...these are WADA LABS that do the testing. lol

VADA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. THEY ARE AN INTERMEDIARY AND THAT'S ALL. THEY CONTRACT SAMPLE COLLECTION PEOPLE TO TAKE THE DAMN SAMPLES TO THE LABS. THAT'S ALL THEY DO!!!!
    WADA is the controlling body.
    They have different bodies in countries to carry out there test. Many of them have been found to be corrupt.

VADA is very new, but did have guys like Conte, poacher turned gamekeeper to set up there standards.

Their record speaks for itself and is seen as the best testing agency in boxing, by the boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      But he had an retroactive TUE so they allowed for it, hence the set up.

Doping control officer arrives.
      Floyd claims to be ill and can't produce a sample.

Then they call a paramedic to give him an IV to mask the PED use, under the guise of a medical condition, and a emergency medical condition.

What was this medical condition again?

Dehydrated?

Seem strange for a guy that walks around at his fighting weight.

Let me know if you come up with any other medical conditions that can be treated with this IV

Dude. Even if an IV is given, the sample MUST pass the specific gravity test. Let me make it more clear for you.

IV infusions before sample collection could actually prolong the doping control sample process because it has a greater potential to produce multiple dilute samples.
      https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...-Infusions.pdf

The urine sample is not allowed to be diluted even when an IV is given. That is clear.

Again, from what we know and are able to find out, the condition was dehydration. Anything else we would not be privy to because of confidentiality laws. But this BS that it is impossible for him to have been dehydrated is just that. BS.

He was also dehydrated for the Mosley fight. This was shown on video. But I guess it's impossible because he is never out of shape, huh?

Comment

WADA is the controlling body.
        They have different bodies in countries to carry out there test. Many of them have been found to be corrupt.

VADA is very new, but did have guys like Conte, poacher turned gamekeeper to set up there standards.

Their record speaks for itself and is seen as the best testing agency in boxing, by the boxers.
        So there was a poll amongst boxers that said VADA is better?

Lol. You are ignoring this. VADA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT HIRE SOME PEOPLE TO TAKE PISS AND BLOOD TO THE WADA LAB.

THE WADA LABS catch fighters. Same WADA lab that USADA uses. And USADA is recognized by WADA because it follows all of WADA's standards, which are recognized as the most stringent standards in testing. VADA doesn't even do the athlete biological passport.

Comment

Do you think Usain Bolt asked Gatlin to take his blood test or he wouldn't race him.

Pacquiao said, from day one, he would take any test the commission saw fit.

Floyd rejected NSAC's carrying out the blood testing.

Pacquiao agreed to urine tests up to the day of the fight but wanted a 24 day cut of because taking blood would disrupt his training.

Floyd said 14 days.

Pacquiao's team wanted to compromise at 18 days Floyd didn't budge and the fight fell apart.

14 day, 18 day, doesn't matter , Floyd's testing procedure left huge window where either fighter could use. Contrary to what Floyd was saying it was not Olympic standard testing.

USADA when carrying out the test for Floyd's fight never blood tested a week before the fight and rarely tested in the last two weeks.

They are health reason why USADA won't blood test near the fight, so Manny was rightfully concerned about Floyd's demands.

Also blood tests are only good for specific PEDs such as HGH and EPO which need to be run for a full course, and would be useless in 24 days without roids which would be picked up with the urine tests.

VADA has caught a lot of cheats in the past few years, correct me if I am wrong but I believe they are all urine tests.

When the fight first fell apart, and Pacquiao fought Clottey and Floyd fought Mosley, the Pacquiao camp approached Floyd again to get the fight done, Pacquiao agreeing to any test Floyd wanted and what did Floyd do?

This

Floyd say he wanted to take a year or two out of the sport.

Why?

Simply ducking or was it another PED course?
          1st, I dont care about Manny hiding behind the commision's skirts. Its a lame excuse. The commission says a welterweight fight is 140.1 to 147. Did he care then?

2nd, blood tests do NOT interrupt his training. In the Clottey fight Manny was sparring the same day after he took a blood test.

3rd, Floyd and Pac are not sprinters. Sprinters are already subject to random drug tests by the way. But Ill tell you what, if Bolt told Gatlin race me for 50 million dollars. Win or lose thats your money. All you gotta do is take and pass a random drug test... Id bet my life Gatlin would say yes.

4th, its funny to see you making a case for blood tests not being necessary for drug testing. Im not an expert on the issue. You arent either. Its an evolving science for sure, but we both know the only reason you are making a case against blood testing is because you are a fan.

Comment

The amount of gear those freaks are they should.

Who was that guy who's test levels were 6 time above average

It is crazy on the one that are obviously using but don't get caught.

VADA is a much higher standard, designed for boxing.

USADA have destroyed sample, like what they did in the Winky Wright fight to make sure the fight continues.

VADA is in no way a higher standard designed for boxing man LMAO!

What are you even talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              1st, I dont care about Manny hiding behind the commision's skirts. Its a lame excuse. The commission says a welterweight fight is 140.1 to 147. Did he care then?

2nd, blood tests do NOT interrupt his training. In the Clottey fight Manny was sparring the same day after he took a blood test.

3rd, Floyd and Pac are not sprinters. Sprinters are already subject to random drug tests by the way. But Ill tell you what, if Bolt told Gatlin race me for 50 million dollars. Win or lose thats your money. All you gotta do is take and pass a random drug test... Id bet my life Gatlin would say yes.

4th, its funny to see you making a case for blood tests not being necessary for drug testing. Im not an expert on the issue. You arent either. Its an evolving science for sure, but we both know the only reason you are making a case against blood testing is because you are a fan.

1) So if Cotto said 147 lbs or nothing you would blame Cotto for ducking the fight? WTF

2) For the Hatton fight it after Pacquiao has his blood tests he goes home to recover and does not resume training.
              Roach also says he takes a day to get back to his best.
              It is all there on 24/7

3) Yet Floyd turned down Pacquiao when Pacquiao said let the commission do the blood testing

4) I'm just going on the facts and on what tests catch people. drugs are only in the blood a very short time. Hair testing and urine testing and saliva testing can do all blood does and more.

Comment

So there was a poll amongst boxers that said VADA is better?

Lol. You are ignoring this. VADA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT HIRE SOME PEOPLE TO TAKE PISS AND BLOOD TO THE WADA LAB.

THE WADA LABS catch fighters. Same WADA lab that USADA uses. And USADA is recognized by WADA because it follows all of WADA's standards, which are recognized as the most stringent standards in testing. VADA doesn't even do the athlete biological passport.

It's not a WADA lab.

The people don't work for WADA

Who catches more more in boxing?

Comment

It's not a WADA lab.

The people don't work for WADA

Who catches more more in boxing?
                  What do you mean it's not a WADA lab. The labs are completely independent signatories of WADA. They are required to follow WADA's rules.

Who catches more in boxing? Again. VADA DOESN'T CATCH ANYONE. THE LABS CATCH CHEATERS. VADA DOESN'T DO TESTING. VADA CONTRACTS PEOPLE TO TAKE BLOOD AND URINE TO THE LABS.

I can't say it any different way.

Comment

Dude. Even if an IV is given, the sample MUST pass the specific gravity test. Let me make it more clear for you.

The urine sample is not allowed to be diluted even when an IV is given. That is clear.

Again, from what we know and are able to find out, the condition was dehydration. Anything else we would not be privy to because of confidentiality laws. But this BS that it is impossible for him to have been dehydrated is just that. BS.

He was also dehydrated for the Mosley fight. This was shown on video. But I guess it's impossible because he is never out of shape, huh?

But we know the sample collection was not prolonged.

Can you explain how Floyd was dehydrated, when he walks around at his fighting weight?

I thought he normally only 150lbs in the ring?

Comment

What do you mean it's not a WADA lab. The labs are completely independent signatories of WADA. They are required to follow WADA's rules.

Who catches more in boxing? Again. VADA DOESN'T CATCH ANYONE. THE LABS CATCH CHEATERS. VADA DOESN'T DO TESTING. VADA CONTRACTS PEOPLE TO TAKE BLOOD AND URINE TO THE LABS.

I can't say it any different way.
                      WADA accredited, licensed to carry out the tests.

They may do many other things out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X