Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    you go back and look at the pictures... first his head is small then it grew. come on man...

that man went from a size 7 1/4 to an 8.. in a fitted hat! come on man... im just saying. all im asking for is a little bit of blood.
    What steroid/PED makes your head bigger? Lmao

If you posted this post on a bodybuilding site you would get ridiculed...

Bodybuilders abusing growth hormone for decades dont have huge heads... why would a 150 pound fighter get that side effect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      What steroid/PED makes your head bigger? Lmao

If you posted this post on a bodybuilding site you would get ridiculed...

Bodybuilders abusing growth hormone for decades dont have huge heads... why would a 150 pound fighter get that side effect?
      that was a quote from floyd lol. just goes to show how ******ed he is, and the fact that his fans eat that up and ran with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        I know and I gave you/whoever more detail in Post #19. What is the malfunction here?

Post #133.
        the malfunction here is you claiming i quoted the wrong post from you, which i just proved to you that you're wrong. see post #4, that's the post i FIRST quoted you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          After 10 pages, the "evidence" is:

-refused the cut off date
          -because Paulie said so
          -he got a big a** head
          -he got back acne
          -his punch output was high (even though he was supposedly fighting punching bag zombies)
          -he worked with ariza (who also was never found to be guilty of anything and also who Floyd happened to pick up and work with after being the one who's accusing ariza for being dirty, yet he signs him on)

I'm not seeing anything concrete

ariza had a fighter test positive for diuretics. curiously enough, it was rios when he fought pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            The evidence is there and you will admit it if you are a nuetral boxing fan or don’t like Manny. If you hate Floyd and/or like Manny, you will pretend you don’t see any evidence.

When JMM said he would test if manny did before their 4th fight, Manny decided he didn’t want to test. The TS and others justify his refusal to test when Floyd asked for reasons we all know.

Can’t justify the 2nd refusal. Once is an accident, twice is a trend.

Judge that the same way you do the IV.

so there's evidence that floyd was on PEDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              so there's evidence that floyd was on PEDs?
              I was telling that poster they should feel the same about the validity of the "evidence" of the IV as they do the "evidence" of the 2 refusals.

Comment

I was telling that poster they should feel the same about the validity of the "evidence" of the IV as they do the "evidence" of the 2 refusals.

so there's no evidence that pacquiao cheated?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  so there's no evidence that pacquiao cheated?

It all comes down to how you judge the 2 refusals to test. If you give Manny the benefit of the doubt, fine with me. If you judge it like the court system does a refusal to take a DUI breathylyzer, then fine with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    Besides the fact that he initially refused to allow Floyd to make demands not specified within the boxing commission and do something outside of the set rules, what other "evidence/facts" is there that Pacquiao was using steroids?

If you think about it, his last ko should've been Ricky. (Cotto looked like he could've at least finished the fight had Kenny not stepped in). Even that Hatton knock out was due to all the ducks lining up (close to the end of a round/after a weak lazy jab and not seeing a punch coming-perfect scenario). Manny was never a 1 punch ko guy, he always broke you down with punch after punch after punch.

Him "not knocking people out in years" is pretty dumb since he's been fighting guys who are a lot bigger than he is and who he really shouldn't even have been fighting.

So what else is there that he was roiding.

The only other thing I can think of is Freddy going on camera saying he didn't know what Ariza was giving him, but was Ariza ever caught/charged with anything and did anyone ever prove what he was giving Manny had any form of PED?

The only thing that could be suggested was that he was too good

Floyd knew that and that is why he came out with the PEDs excuse, because Pacquiao was just too good.

Comment

It all comes down to how you judge the 2 refusals to test. If you give Manny the benefit of the doubt, fine with me. If you judge it like the court system does a refusal to take a DUI breathylyzer, then fine with me.
                      Can members of the public give you the breathylzer or only police officers?

If you have an accident and the other driver gets out and says take this test and you refuse how does the court judge it?

Comment

Working...
                      X