Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Confident That He Can Put Keith Thurman To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Confident That He Can Put Keith Thurman To Sleep!

At the table there has been no formal offer, but former two-division world champion Jessie Vargas (28-2, 10 KOs) is confident that at some point he will enter the ring to challenge WBC, WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman. And if the fight is made, Vargas believes that he has the tools to pull off the win and even knock Thurman out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has Vargas started a career as a lullaby singer?

Comment

Vargas would be a very LIVE underdog against Thurman..if it happens.
      For my money, Vargas has to be one of the most underrated fighters out there.
      Stopped Sadam Ali. Nearly stopped Tim Bradley ...not bad for a fighter unfairly dismissed as not having a punch!!

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
        Vargas would be a very LIVE underdog against Thurman..if it happens.
        For my money, Vargas has to be one of the most underrated fighters out there.
        Stopped Sadam Ali. Nearly stopped Tim Bradley ...not bad for a fighter unfairly dismissed as not having a punch!!
        He's widely overlooked, but I think his styles suits Thurman.

Comment

Vargas is talking big until he gets in the ring and realizes he’s outclassed and then just in there for that check. Get serious.

Comment

vargas is one of my favorite fighters but we know Keith is too damn fast for him.

Comment

The only way I could picture that happening is if Thurman chooses to trade with Vargas, which could happen. But I think Thurman is too smart for that. I got Thurman winning a competitive fight by majority decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony2.0 View Post
                The only way I could picture that happening is if Thurman chooses to trade with Vargas, which could happen. But I think Thurman is too smart for that. I got Thurman winning a competitive fight by majority decision.
                1x has traded with guys much more dangerous than mr 10kos

no way he puts a dent in 1x. hes just flapping his lips. he said the same thing about pac.

Comment

Vargas is a worthy opponent for Thurman's come back fight. I'll watch it.

Comment

Decent tune up fight for Thurman

Comment

Working...
                    X