Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    It may diminish performance if you SMOKE it but if you eat it then nothing but positive things will happen to your mind & body. Everything else you said is propaganda.
    You actually thinking eating marijuana before a fight won't affect your performance

You can't really argue with mentally-ill Libtards. Cure yourself of the Libtard, Democratic Party propaganda - it hasn't helped anyone do anything but make excuses and let the elite continue to tell you how to live and rule you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
      Only in a place like Alabama would this be an issue. In NY or Cali, this wouldn't even make the news. Also, I struggle to imagine Wilder getting the same treatment if he were white.
      OMG don't tell me you are one of Wilder fanboys, he's always crying for respect coz he's oppressed black man, calling whole country racists.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        What I said is propaganda lol? Google what I said and you will pull up studies. It's more that you're in denial. Listening to the ****** media and following them like your new Bible.
        The media bashes weed so what are you talking about? And the studies show positive things so again what are you talking about?? I think you are in denial here....

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          You actually thinking eating marijuana before a fight won't affect your performance

You can't really argue with mentally-ill Libtards. Cure yourself of the Libtard, Democratic Party propaganda - it hasn't helped anyone do anything but make excuses and let the elite continue to tell you how to live and rule you.
          WHO said ANYTHING about eating it BEFORE a fight?!? And I don't follow politics, It's ALL BULL**** either way you look at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            how is there a massive difference? Wilder got pulled over for a tint violation (BS) got searched and they found a SMALL quantity of MJ which could or could not have been his (small quantity likely being a gram or two?)

AJ got pinched with 8oz in his whip (224 grams) but because he was an amateur is night and day?

come on man. I like both fighters, and I'm pro cannabis use. But I don't see how this is a huge difference except for if it was the same country, AJ would be looking at a felony.
            Reason why it’s a big difference is because Joshua wasn’t a champion or even a professional. As a champion you are held to a certain standard you are supposed to be a role model and someone to look up to and as a professional athlete you shouldn’t find yourself in these situations

The aj incident happened In
            2011 he was a kid back then and not held to the same standards he is now. wilder is a grown ass man and a world champion and should be conducting himself better at this point in his life which is why I look at the situations differently.

And bro I’m definitely pro marijuana use and I do think wilders penalty is harsh but for the reasons mentioned above I look at the situations differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Take a chill pill or go smoke some weed.
              Why is that what you are doing now? Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Nope, just probable cause. The smell was enough to provide that.
                Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  No. You watch too many movies my friend.
                  In Canada they do... because we're civilized. You should try it sometime!

Comment

• I smoke - but kind of on and off.

I'll smoke 2-3 blunts a day for a week or two and then take 2-4 week off it.

I train 3-4 times a week consistently, and can say that training always feels harder when i am in in 'smoking cycle'. My sleep patterns are worse and my recovery suffers a lot as well.

I am obviously not a full time athlete and I am over forty so not the best benchmark for comparison.

Weird thing is; my black friends seem to have no issues with the same training pattern AND smoking heavily every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I smoke - but kind of on and off.

I'll smoke 2-3 blunts a day for a week or two and then take 2-4 week off it.

I train 3-4 times a week consistently, and can say that training always feels harder when i am in in 'smoking cycle'. My sleep patterns are worse and my recovery suffers a lot as well.

I am obviously not a full time athlete and I am over forty so not the best benchmark for comparison.

Weird thing is; my black friends seem to have no issues with the same training pattern AND smoking heavily every day.
                      Get off blunts then. It’s the tobacco leaf that’s killing you. Get some raw papers or a good bong.

Comment

Working...
                      X