Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If Wilder can pass VADA with probably the most easily detected drug, which stays in the system months, what else is he taking?
    You miss the part where it says it was a friends

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      You miss the part where it says it was a friends
      He pleaded guilty and took the punishment. That's admitting it. Whatever else he says is irrelevant.

Comment

Damn, the HW champ of the world can't even catch a break for some weed in his home town! Time to move out of that hick ass place! Tuscaloosa Alabama! GTFOH!
        Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 01-11-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Not from the US, but doesn't the police need a warrant to search your car?

Comment

Smoke weed everyday.

Comment

I'm innocent! These Anthony Joshua fans be planting drugs in my car.

Comment

That's crazy. I come from Buffalo if your found with anything less that a oz here they take it or dump it on the ground and a stomp it and let you be on your way. Cost way to much to prosecute someone for such a small amount. the fact that they went after him and spent all that money over a little pot is crazy. I don't believe he was smoking it at all it never stated that. Only said it was found in his car. You can double bag that stuff and still smell out of a mile away if it's the good stuff. Knowing from experience because I can't smoke I'm looking for new work it takes over 2 months to get out of your system. With a drug testing these athletes go through there's no way he's smoking it

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Nope, just probable cause. The smell was enough to provide that.

Comment

Just because he pled guilty to it doesn't mean he did it. You don't rat on a friend. I personally believe it should be legal for medical use I battle insomnia and chronic pain. The pills that doctors used to throw at me would mess me up so much. It would be like I dropped acid when I'm trying to sleep. I would have the worst nightmares and feel like I was dying all the time. Pot really has saved my life I can sleep and live a normal life people have to understand that marijuana is not that bad for you at all. Sure you can abuse it but you can abuse anything. People die from water chugging contest.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      No. You watch too many movies my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X