Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Receives Two Years Probation For Marijuana Possession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The windmills are just a way to blow the scent of ganja away. Guilty as charged your honour, lock him up. He could have killed someone while high or given them lung failure through second hand smoke.

RIP Windmill, it was nice knowin ya

Comment

• It's laughable that he's getting probation for weed. Anyone who has smoked before knows it gives you 0 advantage in sports.

Comment

• Da brothas kno howz to repurrzent

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          God givin natural medicine is junkie? You must believe everything they tell you like a 5 year old child....lol
          Take a chill pill or go smoke some weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            You're watching too much Democratic Party media propaganda. Weed diminishes performance. Also causes mood dependency - hence, people not on weed get moody and irritable and can't have stable relationships because they need to be on 24/7 or else they get nasty.

Not to mention the slow brain damage it causes and the other long term effects.

If you think is cool or natural without side effects, you're out of your fking simple mind.
            It may diminish performance if you SMOKE it but if you eat it then nothing but positive things will happen to your mind & body. Everything else you said is propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
              It's laughable that he's getting probation for weed. Anyone who has smoked before knows it gives you 0 advantage in sports.
              Police does not care about sport or advantages I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Only in a place like Alabama would this be an issue. In NY or Cali, this wouldn't even make the news. Also, I struggle to imagine Wilder getting the same treatment if he were white.

Comment

• Apologies, my bad...Wilder is 32% Nigerian, he got his DNA checked, just went through his Instagram profile where he proudly displayed the result.

AJ is 100% Nigerian though.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      It may diminish performance if you SMOKE it but if you eat it then nothing but positive things will happen to your mind & body. Everything else you said is propaganda.
                      What I said is propaganda lol? Google what I said and you will pull up studies. It's more that you're in denial. Listening to the ****** media and following them like your new Bible.

Comment

Working...
                      X