Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Believes He Can Easily Break Mayweather's 50-0 Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the problem with casual fan they DKSAB the glorified 49-0 record is. HEAVY WEIGHT RECORD. boxers at lighter divisions have already beat the 49-0 BEFORE floyd. If wilder goes 50-0 it WILL be a new record.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      You cracking me up, that clip couldn't knock me down and I'm half Malik size
      Temple shot. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        A shot from a guy with Wilder's size and strength, landing on the temple area, is enough to mess up anybody's equilibrium.
        So much so, that they get KO’d from a punch that lands 3 inches short of their face.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
          This is the problem with casual fan they DKSAB the glorified 49-0 record is. HEAVY WEIGHT RECORD. boxers at lighter divisions have already beat the 49-0 BEFORE floyd. If wilder goes 50-0 it WILL be a new record.
          Nope. Floyd is the only world champion who has retired undefeated and untied with 50 or more wins.

No other fighter, heavyweight or otherwise, can top that as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
            So much so, that they get KO’d from a punch that lands 3 inches short of their face.
            The left hook landed on Scott's head. You can't deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              The left hook landed on Scott's head. You can't deny it.
              It wasn't a hook, it was barely a tap.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                This is the problem with casual fan they DKSAB the glorified 49-0 record is. HEAVY WEIGHT RECORD.
                no it's a FINAL CAREER RECORD.

starting your career 100-0 but ending 100-10 has nothing to do with marciano's record as the best record of a retired champion (floyd didn't retire as champion).

Comment

I believe he can do it. No one is on his level.

Comment

If he beats Joshua, Parker, Ortiz & Povetkin I will be very impressed. And maybe fight off 2 of the young upcoming lions.

Comment

Keep fighting bums Deontay and of course you'll get there.

Comment

Working...
                      X