Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao get away with ducking floyd and fighting his leftovers??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Pacquiao get away with ducking floyd and fighting his leftovers??

Top rank and pacquiao seem to get pass for their blatant ducking and then feasting on TBE leftovers.

Please explain sirs

I dont think Pacquiao woukd duck Mayweather man what is in it for him ?

He wasnt afraid of Losing and i think he would've liked a nice paycheck, what would his motive be ? Only thing i can think of is him being afraid of getting busted for PEDs or something like that

Comment

The same reason that they say loma is a skilled technical boxer but the very same people that say/said that about loma are the very same people that say Floyd is "running" or "boring." That's why.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Top rank and pacquiao seem to get pass for their blatant ducking and then feasting on TBE leftovers.

Please explain sirs
        Sometimes left overs are pretty good. Pacquiao seems like the kind of guy that pops roadkill in the microwave like nothing ever happened... Thats why his pops kicked him out of their home when he was a teen, just doing shabu all day playing NES while whispering into his dog's ear for how much he would love to eat him for breakfast..

Pac was also knowing for eating thinhs off the street when there was food already at home... Eating that tainted meat gave him superpowers that made his head grow all kray kray

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          I dont think Pacquiao woukd duck Mayweather man what is in it for him ?

He wasnt afraid of Losing and i think he would've liked a nice paycheck, what would his motive be ? Only thing i can think of is him being afraid of getting busted for PEDs or something like that

Its very CLEAR in the first 47 seconds of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

Comment

Any time posters make anti-Floyd threads you get these types of threads in retaliation from the super-sensitive Floyd fanboys. You're automatically a Pac fan if you say anything negative about Mayweather.

Poochiao just lost to a guy name Horn. So I don't see how these threads make any kind of effect. You're actually just highlighting Pac, who's got multiple loses now, as the only true rival to your god Mayweather.

But go ahead. Make Poochiao more relevant than he actually is.

Comment

He did get credit for beating g uys Floyd had already beat

Comment

Karma has hit him pretty hard for that. I always knew it would

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Any time posters make anti-Floyd threads you get these types of threads in retaliation from the super-sensitive Floyd fanboys. You're automatically a Pac fan if you say anything negative about Mayweather.

Poochiao just lost to a guy name Horn. So I don't see how these threads make any kind of effect. You're actually just highlighting Pac, who's got multiple loses now, as the only true rival to your god Mayweather.

But go ahead. Make Poochiao more relevant than he actually is.
                  I’d say you’re being super-sensitive right now with that crying paragraph. Floyd fans have the right to make threads just as the Floyd haters do

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Its very CLEAR in the first 47 seconds of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg
                    So yeah what i thought afraid of getting caught

Comment

Working...
                    X