Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao get away with ducking floyd and fighting his leftovers??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The term leftovers the way you are using it is incredibly stupid. Every boxer with even one loss is somebody's leftovers by that stupid standard that Mayweather started. Mayweather fought Cotto after Pacquiao had already knocked Cotto out so Mayweather fought Pacquiao's leftovers. Mayweather fought lots of guys with many losses meaning they were all leftovers according to you.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Yet, you say Loma is a boring runner who has no technical skills and doesn't stop anyone. Probably for the same "reason" you point the finger at others for.
      I NEVER said that. If I say something post the quote & don't make things up like a lil school boy.

You make me wanna throw you a pair of gloves & point to the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I NEVER said that. If I say something post the quote & don't make things up like a lil school boy.

You make me wanna throw you a pair of gloves & point to the ring.
        Already caught you lying before and posted it multiple times. I see right through you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
          I just reported you and mods are trying to figure out if you're an alt or not.
          Lmfao fućk1n sn1tch..” I reported you to the mods” you sound like a little b1tch. Stop taking boxingscene serious like it’s your life sn1tch. No1 cares who you report to you’re acting like the mods can arrest him or something. Stop trying to be boxingscene police girl.
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 01-07-2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Because Arum has the great ability to spin the narrative and most of the media and fans drink the Kool-aid with out thinking for themselves.

It was clear as day since the beginning for anyone that thought for themselves that Arum didn't want to put PAC in with Mayweather untill he had completely juiced out every possible nickel that could be squeezed.

It made it easier to digest the narrative since PAC was being advertised as a modern day boxing Saint and Mayweather as the guy wearing the black hat and the media was fully behind PAC and every excuse given by Arum

It's still going on , as almost everyone on here and the media still nods their head in agreement With the narrative that TR spins.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                After facing Marquez:

After facing Marquez:

Sorry, bro. I couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Every thread you start is hating on some boxer you don't like. We already have lots of haters like you. We sure don't need another one. Pacquiao never ducked Mayweather. Mayweather was the guy more responsible for holding up the fight by refusing to give Pacqauiao a reasonable share of the money and instead wanted to keep damn near all the money for himself. As soon as a fair offer was made to Pacquiao the fight happened.

You do know that this is not true, right?

The first negotiation was for a 50/50 split.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    After facing Marquez:

After facing Marquez:

Sorry, bro. I couldn't resist!
                    After 4 fights.....without marquez jumping 2 weight classes to fight Manny.....and Manny actually making weight at the weigh in unlike Floyd.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tony2.0 View Post
                      After 4 fights.....without marquez jumping 2 weight classes to fight Manny.....and Manny actually making weight at the weigh in unlike Floyd.....
                      Ok. True dat. How about this one.

After fighting Pacquaio:

After fighting Mayweather:

Hope you know it's all in good fun, brotha.

Comment

Working...
                      X