Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s got accepted on strictly come dancing

Comment

probably crawford, arum would love that fight, khans a name but not a threat

Comment

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.......

Comment

I bet he's joined Matchroom promotions.

Comment

If it's a pre fight agreement with Brook that would be a shock. If it's Khan jumping the queue to a title shot somehow also a shock. If it's Khan fighting Skeete also a shock since I keep saying Skeete is not a warm-up. A fundamentally good and active boxer on the verge of a title shot.

Shìt I'd be shocked if it's actually a fight and not some other bullshìt.

Comment

He's transitioning so he can face Katie Taylor?

Comment

Canelo rematch

Comment

He's signing with the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                    If it's a pre fight agreement with Brook that would be a shock. If it's Khan jumping the queue to a title shot somehow also a shock. If it's Khan fighting Skeete also a shock since I keep saying Skeete is not a warm-up. A fundamentally good and active boxer on the verge of a title shot.

Shìt I'd be shocked if it's actually a fight and not some other bullshìt.
                    Skeete would be a decent choice for the comeback. He's a good fighter that Khan should beat, and if he doesn't he's finished.

Comment

Khan v Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X