Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      After the Conor vs Floyd fight actually happened, there is no shock value left in the sport of boxing, unless....no...surely not Pac? Got to say that would moderately surprise me
      I think so when it comes to the Heavyweight division I think that will say a lot. But at the same time Pacquiao has very limited options when we talk who he could face and thats Crawford Porter Thurman Garcia or Khan.

But with Khan he has been on then this talk for a year I think he is still bitter about Floyd and not fighting he runs his mouth too much plus his options are him facing

Brook- maybe slated for March
      Thurman- if he is willing to travel for the fight being that he has had a long layoff
      Vargas- only if Thurman fight is not made
      Pacquiao-only because he is on his way out and this could be a tuneup for his last fight with the Crawford vs Horn fight winner

Vijender Singh is a maybe but why move up to 168 he has never fought above 155 im like you can have your rematch with Garcia which personally I think he could win if the rust is gone or Porter or Skeete as well.

My problem is why sign with Matchroom in the first place if you look at it they had fighters like Eubank Jr Jacobs and Whyte that they put on the frontline to lose, have high demands or duck top guys while Joshua stays protected from Wilder based on a split i would definitely make this fight after Joshua vs Parker.

Comment

• Either Pacquiao or a new wife.

Comment

• Pacquiao? Even an old Pacquiao will likely KO Khan in a couple of rounds. Khan's chinny chin chin will always be a huge liability.

Comment

• I'm guessing he will announce his wife pregnancy has been confirmed with traces of AJoshua Dna

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
              Mayweather vs Khan
              On a tight rope inside an active volcano.

Comment

• I bet he's going to MMA or some nonsense like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dat View Post
                  Pacquiao? Even an old Pacquiao will likely KO Khan in a couple of rounds. Khan's chinny chin chin will always be a huge liability.

That won't happen if random drug testing is involved. Pacquiao is washed up now.

Comment

• Kell brook?

Comment

• Brook or Pacman i think.

Comment

Working...
                      X