Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan's announcement;

"Floyd Mayweather, I'm calling you out, you keep ducking me. Come and fight the King Khan. I will give you 24 hours to comply with this deadline."

Silence follows....

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      On a tight rope inside an active volcano.
      Or in a shark tank, wearing raw steak for boxing gloves.

Comment

• He got his jaw surgically repaired with re enforced concrete ?

Comment

• (in 10 days)
          Amir Khan:
          "I'M GAY!"

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Khan's announcement;

"Floyd Mayweather, I'm calling you out, you keep ducking me. Come and fight the King Khan. I will give you 24 hours to comply with this deadline."

Silence follows....
            You forgot to add that Khan already signed the contract

Comment

• What is he, pregnant?

Comment

• He'll be fighting Andre Ward next ...

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  He doesn't need a lot of boxing IQ to beat Horn. All he has to do is stay away from the bullying and pick at him from range. Horn is a trench fighter - keep him on the end of the punch and he's nullified. We saw it in Round 9 against Manny and we saw it early on against Bailey.
                  I agree keep Horn at distance win on points but like I said depends on Khan after a long lay off can he do that for 12 rounds or does he stay disciplined. We don't know if Khan can but I don't think it's Horn anyway that might be the next fight with a belt he can set up a big payday with Thurman or Spence. We don't know what Khan turns up if it's a big opponent then he could lose a career over so we wait and see who this opponent is until then we are all guessing

Comment

• Well Horn has just been ordered to fight Crawford next and Skeeter is fighting in Feb so that eliminates them so my gut instinct tells me Brook.

Comment

• He will become a female.

Comment

Working...
                      X