Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Big Announcement Within 10 Days - It Will Shock You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likely to have nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
      ah yea virgil I forgot you're right

still can't see it being anyone like Thurman maybe it is Porter possibly Pac
      i think it will be something promotional. Khan isn't trying to take any good fights he is all talk. yet he still has more heart than Danny Cherry Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
        Skeete would be a decent choice for the comeback. He's a good fighter that Khan should beat, and if he doesn't he's finished.
        I was thinking Skeete is too good for a comeback opponent. Massive reach advantage, great boxing skills, won’t be fazed by Khan’s power and makes his opponents look terrible with his awkward style!
        I’ve got tickets to Copperbox that night though so fingers crossed it is Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
          Lol, that's my bet...cuz he can "kick really hard" ..

let's see who it is. Everybody here is acting like they're not curious, but everybody really is, it seems.
          You have to love King Khan. His delusions are already a thing of legend. Someone should make a book out of his nutty spoutings.

Comment

• 9 days left...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
              Vijender Singh is a maybe but why move up to 168 he has never fought above 155 im like you can have your rematch with Garcia which personally I think he could win if the rust is gone or Porter or Skeete as well.

My problem is why sign with Matchroom in the first place if you look at it they had fighters like Eubank Jr Jacobs and Whyte that they put on the frontline to lose, have high demands or duck top guys while Joshua stays protected from Wilder based on a split i would definitely make this fight after Joshua vs Parker.
              I can't see it being Brook, because he would already be running his mouth about it. I doubt Garcia would have his next fight scheduled before his Rios mismatch. No way he goes for Porter. So I think it does logically pan out to Pac, like you say, few options for Pac also. Interesting, will we soon know, maybe its Bredis Prescott :0)

Comment

• Guessing he's gonna fight Saunders.

Comment

• Khan's finally coming out of the closet I see. Wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    That won't happen if random drug testing is involved. Pacquiao is washed up now.
                    Juan Manuel Marquez can help with that, he should have access to Memo's steroid masking agents.

Comment

• Pacquiao vs Khan in Macau. APRIL 2018.

Pacquiao will self promote and Top Rank will not be involved since his contact is up.

This will be the announcement I'm predicting.

Comment

Working...
                      X