Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's excuse for not making Loma-Tank is a dead giveaway.He exposed the real reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk if anyone is gonna read all that cause I'm not. But yes it's obvious tank isn't ready for loma. And Floyd is in no rush to work with bob

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Idk if anyone is gonna read all that cause I'm not. But yes it's obvious tank isn't ready for loma. And Floyd is in no rush to work with bob
      he worked with arum in 2015 for the pac fight. it hasnt been that long. he's just not ready to let one of his best lose yet.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Why does Loma has to move up. Tell tank to move up since he can't make weight. Loma makes weight no problem.

Loma moved up already and he will move up again when he feels like it.
        I hate to admit it but my fellow Floyd fans are all a bunch of hypocites.

They were angry that people wanted Floyd to move up two weight classes to fight GGG but those same people are now saying that Loma must move up two weight classes to challenge himself.

It's quite frankly ridiculous. Of course Loma fans are hypocrites too, these same people downplayed Floyd's victory over Marquez but praise Loma for beating Rigo.

Man, humans, disgusting, the whole lot of us.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          i have no desire to further an argument in which no one will concede or win

ill leave you with this

floyd 50-0....ATG...greatest earner in boxing history

pac-laid out by jmm

have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            When Bob or odh builds a young fighter to maximize their earning potential, nsb is cool with it. When Floyd and Haymon do it there is a problem.
            How many years of ducking do you think Davis should have?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              i have no desire to further an argument in which no one will concede or win

ill leave you with this

floyd 50-0....ATG...greatest earner in boxing history

pac-laid out by jmm

have a good one
              Earning money does not make you great.

Or do you Think Taylor Swift is the greatest musician?

Comment

What if Top Rank was handling Davis instead of Loma.. Would they match him up with Lomachenko right now?

It isnt the right time.. of course a promoter isnt going to throw davis in there with somebody like loma this early.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Earning money does not make you great.

Or do you Think Taylor Swift is the greatest musician?
                  if money is her standard than she can claim to be(she actually has a summer home 5 mins from my house)

theres no definitive proof of who the greatest is...or who ducked who

what we do have definitive proof is floyd retired rich and unbeaten

pac got ktfo by floyds son

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    What if Top Rank was handling Davis instead of Loma.. Would they match him up with Lomachenko right now?

It isnt the right time.. of course a promoter isnt going to throw davis in there with somebody like loma this early.

True, but call it for what it is, a duck, because he knows he will get his ass beat.

How many years do you think he will duck for?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

dont speak sensibly to these guys.....they will murder tank and whoever else they want for anything...if the roles were reversed theyd be on their "best golovkin"...which means they would make any and every excuse for tank they could possibly come up with

and ur exactly right...the timing aint right...davis is 23...no sense in making a fight that will probably still be there in 2 years

Comment

Working...
                      X